Chapter 30: Reflecting With Wobbuffet!

(A/N: Hello, dear readers. So, after this chapter, only 14 more before we reach the end of the Shalour/Tower of Mastery Arcs, along with the summer arc that we had for the past year and nine months.

Anyways, time to explain a few things. First of all, I have decided to have the Pokemon Nations, with the real world continents being outside of it. The reason why is not only because this is part of my universe, but also because it is established that most of the regions are in the Pokemon Nations, with the exception of Unova, Kalos, Alola, Galar and the regions from the Pokemon Rangers games, though I decided to have them be part of the Pokemon Nations. And, yes, it's possible for anyone to travel in and out of the Pokemon Nations, as Guzma and Plumeria stated themselves in the previous chapter.

Two, the reason why I had Tierno lose to Guzma, even if it happened off-screen, was to show how much of a threat he is to his opponents, which comes back to hit Light straight in the face in a few chapters after this. As for the whole 'brutal, yet legal' methods he used in battles, I borrowed that from both the mangas and anime, given despite how brutal Guzma's Pokemon team were to the other characters' Pokemon, nobody disqualified him, so that means it's perfectly A-OK.

Finally, you're wondering about the whole Destiny evolving despite the battle never properly being concluded{they decided it was a tie shortly after the events of the previous chapter}. Well, I though about waiting a few chapters to have her evolve, but decided against it. Also, given how there were some Wild Pokemon on Route 11 she might have either beaten or, and this might be rather dark, burned to death, she might have gained some experience to evolve. Either that, or a part of her decided to evolve[given how in the anime, Pokemon can decide whether to evolve or not]. Take your pick.

Anyways, onto the Reflection Cave, where the characters may or may not encounter other universe! Hope you enjoy the chapter and please comment and vote. All music are from YouTube and their respective owners and all images are from Bulbapedia.)

Previously on Destiny's Blazing Anger!: The group of Light, Serena, Shauna, Tierno and Trevor noticed that there doesn't seem to be any Trainers on Route 11, only for a Brain and Brawn duo, comprising of Psychic Sly and Black Belt Frank, revealing that outside of the Sky Trainer Yvette, they had beaten all the other Trainers on the route.

The duo suggest battling one of the five friends, which they agreed to. To make the decision random, Sly used his psychic powers to control a pebble to choose which of the five friends to battle the duo. After a game of Psyduck, Psyduck, Swanna, the pebble chose Serena, starting the battle.

However, Destiny got hit by her own Psybeam, along with Barrierd's, Sly's Mr. Mime, Psybeam, causing her to be very confused and to act irrationally mad, wanting to burn. Serena and Yvette went to find Destiny while the others split up to put out the flames and renew the plant life.

Soon, though, Guzma and Plumeria arrived and after a rap from Guzma that baffles Light and Tierno, accuses the two of stealing his job of being destruction in human form. Attempting to convince him otherwise and failing, Tierno sends Light to finish putting out the fires while he battles Guzma.

At the same time, Serena, with the help of Yvette, finds Destiny and, with Disaster's help, manage to convince Destiny to allow her to use Full Heal, curing the confusion. Shortly after Light arrived, Destiny evolved into a Delphox, just as Trevor and Shauna arrived, wondering where Tierno is.

They all head over to where Tierno was, only to see Guzma bragging about the battle and warning Light about when they do battle, he won't be holding back. The friends then lay down on the grassy fields, watching the sky and letting their worries pass by.