Chapter 14: Let's Have A Goodra Time!

(A/N: Disclaimer: Hurray! We are near the end of the second arc of this book! Soon I could get started on the first special chapter that is about one of the other characters! Again, sorry if the last chapter was a bit short but that was how I saw it in my head and thought there was nothing to add to it. Also this is the last chapter with the intro and ending theme I been using so far before I change themes so let have a moment to that please. Last thing to note is that I don't know that much about film-making so feel free to tell me if I made a mistake in the comments. Anyways, thanks for reading and please vote and comment on the chapter and story so far. Reminder that all music is from YouTube and their respective owners and all images are from Bulbapedia.)

Summary:

Last time on Give Me A Pyroar!: Light and Serena tried to figure out what to do for the day when Lysandre came and told them that he would give them a tour of his lab. Despite Light feeling something off about Lysandre, they took his offer as Lumiose City is still suffering from a blackout caused by Team Flare. During the tour, Lysandre talk about how he like the fact that Light and Serena have their slow pace to take the time to see the world's natural beauty. After the tour, Lysandre gave Light and Serena gifts, a King Rock each and take them to his cafe to eat.

Soon Diantha come over to their table and ask Lysandre for a friendly battle, which he accepts as long as Light and Serena come along to see the Champion's strength. During the battle, Diantha used Mega Evolution and won. After Lysandre leaves to drop off Light and Serena at Sycamore's lab, it revealed that Diantha only battled Lysandre to see if he part of Team Flare. Is Lysandre part of Team Flare? What is Light and Serena doing right now? Will they be able to use Mega Evolution? Find out in this chapter!

Light's P.O.V. June 25th, 2019, Dining Room, 2F, Sycamore Pokemon Lab, Elekid Road, South Boulevard, Lumiose City, Central Kalos, Kalos Region-12:30 P.M.

"Well, this is the last day we going to be here. Do you want to go to the PR Video Studio Serena?" Light asked his friend as they at lunch. "Heck yeah, I am!" Serena said with a smile, while this was the first day she wasn't wear her hat as usual. It was kind of weird but also nice to see that Serena was trying something different each day.

"Well, we better head off there, it's near the gate to Route 5." Light said as they got done eating and grabbed their Pokemon teams' Pokeballs, given this is the last day of their break. "See you soon Sycamore!" Light said to his godfather as he and Serena walked out of the door and head towards the PR Video Studio.

Light and Serena's P.O.V. PR Video Studio, Near Route 5 Gate, South Boulevard, Lumiose City-12:55 P.M.

"I never thought that there would be so much people here." Serena said as she and Light approached the building, which had a billboard that showed Diantha's new movie she starred in. "I know. I heard it was popular, but not this much. Mainly it used by Trainers so that they could make at least a video to show the world who they are and why they should try to become Champion or Top Coordinator." Light said, remembering it from a article he read on the Pokegear.

"Did you guys came to enter the contest too?" A random person, a male, in front of them ask. "What contest? We just came here to make PR Videos for fun." Light said to the person. "Well, it will be hard to make them for fun when everyone is here for the contest." The person said. "What contest?" Serena asked frustrated. "The contest that Malva, one of the Elite Four, is holding. She wants to see the best PR Video that can be made of course." The person said in a tone like it should be obvious before turning to face forward again.