Chapter 19: Arceus's Chosen Protector and Pokeflute!

(A/N: Hi. Forgot to mention this in the last chapter, but sorry for the long wait. I'm been shifting back and forth with ideas for this story and the other set of stories I've writing. Anyways, I'm back to updating this story. Again, thanks for everyone who read this story and got it up to 1100 reads. I never thought that something I wrote, the very first thing I published on the internet by the way, would get this much attention. So, thanks for all the support you gave me and this story just by reading it. As always, all images are from Bulbapedia and all music are from YouTube and their respective owners. Please enjoy, vote and comment. Thank you.)

Previously on Furfrou Garden Maze!: Light, Shauna and Serena arrived at the Parfum Palace at last. At the gates, they were forced to pay an entrance fee from one of the staff, who acted snobbisly until his attitude was shot down by the three's reputation. Once in the palace, they saw Magnum Parfum worrying about his Furfrou, who ran into the garden.

The three told him they'll help on one condition: he'll give them the Poke Flute. He agreed and the three went into the massive garden. While heading into the hedge maze to corner Furfrou, Light heard a mysterious voice before a bright light blinded him. When he opened his eyes, he realized he was in the past.

There, he saw AZ and Zeke talking to each other about the status of the Kalos War and Floette. Just as Light was sent back to the present, he heard AZ's anguish. Back in the present, the three friends soon cornered Furfrou and via a translator, finds out why he ran. They all soon told Magnum, who decides to deal with the staff about the issue.

He then decided to give the three a firework show, both as a thanks for Furfrou and a apology gift for how his staff acted. While waiting for the fireworks, the three friends started talking about their goals and even Light and Serena's destiny. However, they decided to wait till the next day to continue that talk. After the firework show, Magnum gave them the Poke Flute and allowed them to stay the night. What was the mysterious voice? Why did it send Light back in time? Find out in this chapter!

Light's P.O.V., July 3rd, Guest Room(Formerly King of Kalos' room), Parfum Palace 3F, North of Route 6, Western Kalos Region-12:05 A.M.

"Wake up, Light Kiseki. Meet me outside if you want answers." The mysterious voice said, waking up Light. "Ugh. Who are you?" Light asked as he rubbed his eyes. Of course, the voice didn't answer. "*Sighs* Well, I get the feeling you're not gonna let me fall back asleep till I go outside, are you?" Light asked as he put on a pair of slippers and a night robe over his pajamas before opening his door silently.

Light soon walked quietly down the hallway and stairs until he was near the door to the garden. "I know I'm gonna probably regret this. But at least I'll get some answers." Light said as he opened the door silently and walked out. He closed the door behind him just as silently.