Chapter 38: Mega Gym Battle Part 2: Vs. Mega Successor Korrina and Mega Lucario!

(A/N: Disclaimer: Well, folks, we're at the end of the Shalour Arc! And right before the end of the year too! Yay! *Confetti pops out of nowhere* This is also the last chapter I'll be publishing for any of the main stories I'm doing[Though I still have the 25 Days of Christmas 2021 Pokemon facts you can read in the meantime], which means next year is when things starts to get interesting. Hope you all enjoy your holidays.

And a reminder, I need suggestions for Trevor, Tierno, Shauna, Lisia, Anna and Amelia's teams. The Pokemon can be based on their personalities, goals, beliefs, etc., or whatever requirements you guys can think of. I'll credit you and your suggestions in the beginning author's note in each chapter, as well as explain when the suggestion will be a part of their team.

However, any of the Pokemon that you guys suggest can't be any from Galar or even Galarian variants of the Pokemon, as I had not played Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield Versions, nor their expansion packs. And while I do have some of the Galarian variants on Pokemon GO, it doesn't feel the same. So, please keep that in mind.

Anyways, hope you enjoy the chapter. Please vote and comment. And remember, all music are from YouTube and their respective owners, and all images are from Bulbapedia.)

(P.S.: There's no opening music for this chapter, as it continues right where the previous chapter left off. Thought to mention that. Also, the inspiration for Korrina to utilize two Mega Evolutions at once in the same battle came from the Pokemon Adventures mangas, specifically, the climax of the X and Y chapter. Hope you enjoy the concept.)

Previously on Mega Gym Battle Part 1: Triple Battle VS. Gym Trainers!: Light, Serena, Shauna, Tierno, Trevor and Dark all entered the Shalour Gym, the site of their third Gym Battle. Korrina decides to have Shauna, Tierno and Trevor battle the Gym Trainers while Light, Dark and Serena watch them.

The three defeated the Gym Trainers, which allows them and the other three Trainers access to the center of the Gym. There, Korrina drops three special conditions for the battle: 1.) she battles the six challengers in two separate Triple Battles, 2.) they have to have at least one Pokemon left in order to gain the Rumble Badge, and 3.) to make things interesting, she's going to use her Mega Glove, and her grandpa, Gurkinn's, Mega Glove, to dual Mega Evolve her two Lucarios at the same time.

When we last left off, Dark, Light and Serena are the first ones to battle Korrina. Will the three Trainers be able to combine their different battle styles and earn the Rumble Badge? Or will they fail? Find out in this chapter!

Everyone's P.O.V.-Shalour City Gym-3:00 P.M.