𝙎𝙃𝙀

ship: will x james

wills heart beats rapidly as he opens the window, stepping into the room. he takes a moment to let out a small shaky breath before closing the window.

i shouldn't be doing this.

he shakes his head, clearing the thought, before moving to the bed. his hand is in his pocket holding the small bag of pills. will stands in front of the bedside table, eyeing the cup of tea sitting there.

now or never.

and with that final thought, will pulls the bag of sleeping pills and opens it. he pulls out three, dropping them into the drink. now that he was done with his task, reality started to finally kick in. he had just slipped pills into a cup of tea. james' cup of tea.

his heart started to race again as he heard the door unlock. will sprinted to the closet, opening the door and slipping in. he closed the door just as the bathroom door opened.

will sat there for a good hour, patiently waiting for james to fall asleep. given the amount of pills will slipped into the tea, he was confident that james would be fast asleep soon.

slowly, will opened the closet door, peaking out at the bed. he smiled as he saw a sleeping james.

the eagerness will felt took over his actions as he left the closet quickly, walking over to the bed. he kicked of his shoes and slowly climbed onto the bed. will grinned like an excited child.

will laid there next to james, turning his head to look at the sleeping person next to him. his heart skipped a beat at how peaceful the sleeping one looked. he bit his lip, eyeing james' lips.

will moved closer and kissed james' lips. he instantly pulled away, a grin plastered onto his face.

"oh james," will scooted closer and rested his head onto james' chest. "can't believe you're my first kiss." he closed his eyes and listened to the others heart beat, a small smile tugged into his pink lips.

after a couple of hours will reluctantly got up and left james' room. not without one more peck, of course.

*

a week after that night will found the courage to talk to james at school.

it was after class at the bed of the day and james was still sitting at his desk, finishing up his notes. will sat behind him, like every other day. he licked his lips and tapped on james' shoulder. his heart fluttered when james turned around to look at him.

"h-hey! i know we don't talk m-much but.." will looked down, feeling like an idiot, "maybe we c-could hangout sometime?"

james furrowed his eyebrows, making will regret this instantly. there wasn't a response until he let out a sigh.

"i'm not gay, y'know?"

it felt like someone stabbed his heart over and over. will fought back the tears and nodded, cracking a fake smile. "i know!" he lied.

james apologised before getting up and leaving the class. soon afterwards will left the class as well, standing in the empty hallway. he bit his lip as tears made their way down his cheeks.

*

the next day will made his way back to james' house. after climbing through the window and slipping more pills into his water, will sat in james' closet to wait once more.

while waiting, will went through his shirts that were hanging. he grabbed a sweater and a few long sleeve shirts.

will sighed, he wanted to always feel james, especially since this would be his very last visit.

after a while will left the closet to see james asleep. he stood at the foot of the bed, staring at him.

i love you

his eyes watered and soon he was standing there crying, not bothering to wipe the salty tears away. he walked to james' side of the bed and leaned down, placing a small delicate kiss onto james' forehead before moving away.

will let out a shaky sigh before making his way back to the window.

tears continued to fall as he climbed out the window, leaving james' house for good.

goodbye

-
request
sorry this took so long

-request sorry this took so long