play date 1

ships: will x george
george x alex
james x alex
warning: ddlb ahead,, don't like? don't read.

alex loves these days, the days where he can go see his best mate. it was truly one of the best things he looked forward to every other week. today he finally got to see george and alex couldn't stop smiling the whole way there.

once he and james got in the car and left the apartment building, alex finally stopped squirming with excitement and settled down.

"i won't be able to stay this time, baby. i've gotta fill in for a gig." james said, glancing at his baby's face that displayed a disappointed frown.

the little one never liked missing james' shows. he loved standing on the side and cheering his boyfriend on. plus, james has an amazing voice and alex couldn't ever get enough of listening to him sing.

"but daddy! i don' like missin' your shows" alex whined, deepening his frown and crossing his arms over his chest.

the dominant one took on hand off the wheel and held the others hand. "i know baby. but it'll only be this once. don't ya wanna see your friend george?"

alex played with james' hand and nodded sadly. "i guess... will mr. lenney be going with you?"

the two pulled up to the house and james nodded, "yes. now go inside my love."

the two kissed and said goodbye. alex got out the car and as soon as he saw george he ran over and hugged him. the two giggled and said hi over and over, missing each other dearly. will stood by them, smiling at how cute the little ones were.

"alright i'll be on my way, bye you two. be safe." will waved by and walked over to james' car, hopping in and the two leaving.

george and alex led inside and to george's room. everything was going great, the two played tag (being safe with glass objects of course), played with toys, watched spongebob and we're now going to play hide n' seek. alex was hiding and decided to not take it seriously. he hid under a bunch of george's blankets to attempt to look like a lump of blankets.

while the shorter one walked around, he noticed the questionably large lump in the blanket and smirked. his mate was too obvious. quickly george pounced onto the bed and under the covers, yelling 'boo!' at alex once he saw him. they both giggled and stayed under the covers, george saying how silly alex was to hide there.

"you're funny georgie" alex giggles, sitting up and facing the other, still under the blankets.

george blushes and looks down at their legs, never feeling so flustered at the nickname. alex saw this and bit his lip. james had said it was normal for littles to like each other, maybe even kiss. he had also mentioned that he & will were fine with it, as long as nothing too intimate happened.

remembering all this, alex leans in and kisses george softly. at first he replied by kissing back, but suddenly shoves the taller one away. alex fell off the bed and hit his head on the floor. his head began to throb and alex began to cry. george heard this and moved over to look at him, his big doe eyes widened in shock.

"al! 'm so sorry!" he frowned, feeling so guilty.

alex stood up and held his head and stormed off to the door. "i hate you!" he yelled and ran to the bathroom, crying again.

in the bathroom he sat on the floor weeping and staring at himself in the mirror. his eyes and cheeks were already puffy and red. the pink onesie he wore was wrinkled from playing so much. the little one frowned and thought about how george shoved him away.

then there was a knock at the door. "go away..." alex mumbled. george didn't listen and opened the door. "please i'm sorry i didn't mean to-" he tried to defend himself till alex interrupted him.

"you're mean! daddy said we were aloud to kiss! i jus' wanna kiss! you're my bes' mate, why can't we kiss? guess i'm jus' a play date to you." alex rambled flailing his skinny arms around.

george frowned and stepped forward hesitantly. the shorter one grabbed his hands and intertwined their fingers. alex blushed and turned his head away.

"you know i care 'bout you, al. i'm sorry i pushed you, got scared is all. i loves you, you're not jus' a play date." he said before quickly kissing the others cheek.

"kissy?" alex whispered, leaning forward. the other smiled and nodded. happily, they kissed and soon left to continue their play date. kisses were shared randomly, and they had so much fun. alex and george didn't mention the pushing to their boyfriends, but did tell them about them sharing friend kisses. everything was great and their play dates were now every week.