snapchat

ship: george x james

being alone was never george's favourite thing, ever. it made him feel unloved in a childish and silly way, but he seriously could not help it. this weekend was no different, but george realised that this was his new way of life.

see, george had just moved out of his parents home, feeling as though he was prepared to take on the world all on his own. it wasn't that he couldn't, george was a smart person. it was the fact that he lived alone.

being alone made george feel more emotional than just sadness and loneliness. no, he also felt.. needy. the 20 year old felt that he wanted someone to pay attention to him. he was craving any sort of attention, but there was a specific one he wanted.

he bit his lip, wondering if he should go through with the idea he had in his head. george decided that, fuck it, he was needy and had a very big crush on his best mate, james.

george repositioned himself on his bed, sitting up and grabbing his phone. he thought about what to do for a moment, feeling a bit nervous yet too horny to focus on the nervousness. finally deciding on what to do, he went onto snapchat.

while finding a good angle of himself, george giggles at how silly he must look. after taking a picture of his cropped sweater, with his hand underneath it playing with his sensitive nipples. george sent the photo with a caption of 'miss you x' to none other than james Marriott.

his heartbeat was racing and he bit his lip, trying to figure out whether if this was actually a good idea. it was too late now and george had to accept it. now, for the next step.

swiping into their chat, george texted him 'nooo didn't mean to send that!'. he grinned, feeling proud of himself for lying about being completely horny for james.

he waited for what felt like forever (5 minutes) for james to reply. when he did, george turned off his phone and squealed, so so nervous now. but he put himself back together and checked his phone.

who was it for?

no one

good.
i'm guessing you lied then? you don't just 'accidentally' send someone teasing pictures

um yeah.. sorry?

don't be
send another

george grinned a childish grin, so so happy that james wasn't mad, he even wants another picture. quickly he laid down and placed half of his hand under his sweatpants waistband. after taking the picture george eagerly sent it to james, wanting to oh so badly please him.

so beautiful

thank youu
but um.. can you tell me what i should do next? anything for you

okay, stick your fingers in your mouth
send me a pic.

reading that message had george's dick hardening in seconds, loving the idea of james telling him what to do. george listened to james and took a video of him sticking 2 fingers into his mouth and sucking on them.

fuck.
okay baby, i need you to do one last thing

what is it?

need you to prep yourself, yknow, fuck yourself.

biting his lip, george rushes on getting his pants down as well and his boxer briefs. even though james did not ask for a picture, george still sent him a video of him easily entering 2 fingers. he had already done this many times.

do this all the time.
always thinking bout you as well

oh babe do you know what you're doing to me?
i'll be over in 10
no 5

doors unlocked xoxo

gonna need another finger sweetheart

hurry :c