snuzzles and wuzzles your chest

ship: tyler x george

waking up with a sudden craving for fish wasn't on tyler's bucket list.. for life. but at last, he did wake up one day needing something fishy for breakfast. at first it didn't faze him, until he seriously couldn't ignore it.

the craving boy didn't own any fish, never liking it too much until today. being the whiny boy he is, tyler stayed in bed and pouted.

tyler decided to ask his friend for a favour. tyler messages george asking- no begging for him to buy the boy some fish. any kind would do, he said.

obviously george was annoyed, but he caved in but not without saying how needy the whining boy was. tyler's heart leaped at that, deep down he wanted to be his needy whining boy.

soon enough george came over, a bag of salmon in his left hand. immediately tyler smelled it, running out of his room to his knight in shining armour- or in a black hoodie in this case.

at the sight of his friend, george dropped the bag. he stepped back, mouth wide open in shock. tyler frowned, did he look bad?

"ty..." he said very, very slowly, truly wondering if this was real or not.

tyler tilted his head to the side, "what?" he furrowed his eyebrows, confused at his friends reaction.

then george walked closer to him. george lifted his hand and rubbed the boys right ear. except, his ears weren't normal. tyler's ears were on the upper side of his head and had fur, like cat ears.

tyler's eyes widened and he purred, loving the feeling. the other smirked and slowly began to scratch and rub at the boys ear, absolutely ruining the boy. tyler held george's shoulders for support as he bit his lip.

"y'know you have cat ears, right?" george suddenly said, continuing to pet the other.

tyler shook his head, giggling a bit. "explains the sudden fish craving. do i have a tail?"

george looked over and saw that, he did in fact, have a tail. removing his hand from tyler's ear- who whined at the loss of touch- george grabs his tail, making the other let out a surprised moan.

"holy shit.. tyler are you bent?" george bit his lip, gently rubbing the furry tail.

tyler moaned and leaned against the others chest. "y-yes. holy shit george can w-we forget the fish n' please go to m-my room?" he pleaded.

"don't have to ask me twice."