SEE YOU THROUGH MY EYES

ship: will x james

will looked at the chat, attempting to read the messages. the messages were flying by making it difficult to find a decent question. he finally saw a good question that made his lips tug into a childish grin.

"someone asked for me to kiss james as a way to prove we're actually dating." his voice sounded giddy and energetic, making james roll his eyes.

"no way."

will frowned and moved closer to james, attempting to get him to kiss him. "please!" he whined.

james pushes him away slightly, "no."

"right so last week i tried to get my BOYFRIEND to kiss me on stream." that was the first thing will said right when he started the steam.

the chat complained, wanting the two to finally kiss online. will didn't blame them, he wanted to kiss his boyfriend on stream as well.

will turned in his chair towards his office door. "james!" he yelled, looking at the camera and smiling adorably.

soon james was walking into the room. he took one look at will and the computer screen before shaking his head.

"no, i'm not kissing you." and with that, he was gone.

will frowned at the camera, "better luck next time."

the two were laying in bed, a movie playing on the tv that the couple wasn't paying attention to.

will smirked wickedly as he went onto instagram. he clicked the live button and waited for it to start. once the live officially started he moved to face his boyfriend.

james looked at the live and smiled while rolling his eyes. "i reckon you're never gonna let this go."

"nope." he smiled.

"fine."

will beamed at this as his smile grew wider, "really!"

james nodded before moving closer and kissing the persistent boy. will eagerly kissed back. once the two parted will looked at the chat, laughing at the messages flooding in.

"mission accomplished"