LET'S BE STILL

ship: will x george

when will said he wanted to shower together george didn't think he meant this. then again, when is george not thinking about shagging will senseless? that isn't the point though, the point is that george can't help but smile at the boy sitting in their tub submerged in water.

"right so could you please not stand there 'n stare?" will mumbles, a blush creeping onto his cheeks.

george chuckled, nodding and moving to take his clothes off.

no matter how many times will has seen his boyfriend unclothed, he still finds himself blushing and staring every time. this always fed george's ego.

after getting undressed george made his way into the tub, sitting behind will. the two got comfortable as will laid against george's chest, george's arm wrapped loosely around his waist. will smiled adorably, enjoying every bit of this.

the two talked about nothing important for a bit before finally deciding to get out. george was confused at first as to why they weren't going to properly shower. that was until will kissed him and said; "it'd be pointless to since you're about to shag me like you originally wanted to."

george wasn't confused after that statement.

-
another song title not related to fic.
ALSO PLEASE SOMEONE TALK TO ME IF YOU WANT MY TWITTER/ETC MESSAGE ME K BYE XX