cheating

ship: james x tyler

"can.. can i kiss you?" james whispers, his lips inches away from the others lips.

it feels like a lifetime until tyler responds. "yeah, please." he whispered back. the two connected their lips and forgot about life for a while.

-

tyler sighed, his heart heavy. "i'm not yours." he mumbled, turning his head away.

"what do you mean?" james asked, resting his hands on the others thighs that were straddling him.

there was silence for a moment. "you're dating alex and not me. i'm not fully yours." tyler choked back a sob, feeling disgusted.

-

james kisses tyler passionately. "will you see me tomorrow?" he smiles, knowing something the other doesn't.

"sure?" tyler furrowed his eyebrows, confused as to why his secret lover was so happy.

-

"im... im cheating on you alex" james said, feeling no remorse. he was in love with tyler, not alex.

alex frowned, taking in the information. he walked up to james and slapped him. the shorter ones eyes watered. "if you were unhappy then you should've broken up with me, not cheat." and with that, he left james alone in the hallway of the building.

-

tyler sat in a cafe, waiting for james to arrive. he still wondered why james was so happy. it wasn't bad, just really unusual. instead of dwelling on it, tyler took out his mask and glasses, wanting to take a picture.

'a blue sweater? who am i.' he captioned the picture, chuckling to himself. as soon as he hit post james showed up.

the taller one sat next to tyler and kissed him sweetly. "im all yours and you're all mine." he whispered in tyler's ear. the two left the cafe and hurried back to james' flat, eager to finally be together as a couple.