happy together 1

ship: will x george

my body shook with fear, tears streaming down my face silently too scared to make a noise. i sat in an uncomfortable wooden chair while my body was tied to it. there was no way to escape, i was truly doomed.

the door in the corner opened and my head shot up, wanting to see my kidnapper. once the person was fully in front of me i felt my breath hitch. if it weren't for the fact that this was someone who kidnapped me, i'd think he was hot.

there stood my personal villain, in a white sweater with a jean jacket over, ripped black skinny jeans and black gloves. the gloves scared me the most, what would he do with them on?

"hello, george." he smirked.

"you prick, how do you know my name?" i spat back, immediately regretting it. when will i learn to keep my mouth shut?

a chuckle was all the person responded with. i lowered my head, terrified of what the man would do to me. if people back home could see me now, they'd laugh in my face.

i heard a bit of shuffling then breathing against my ear. a shiver went down my spine as i closed my eyes, too frightened to look at my kidnapper.

"oh baby boy, i've known you since you were 15. my precious boy, all mine now." he whispered, before nibbling my ear lob.

i let out an involuntary moan. "knew that was your favourite spot." i could practically hear the smirk in his voice. a cocky, evil smirk. bastard.

he crouched down and looked into my eyes. "would you like to read a poem i wrote you, love?" his voice was soft, almost convincing me that i was safe. almost.

i didn't answer, yet he still took a piece of paper out of his jean jacket pocket. he handed me the paper and i reluctantly read it.

'you think you're immune,
to the powers that be,
those who say,
that you're meant for me,
you try to hide,
forever deny,
that you are mine,
until you die,

you don't understand,
the bond we share,
how for ever more,
i will strip you bare
-Will'

i began to cry and shake again.
i'm never escaping, am i?