“Ladies.” Nova holds a chair for Ava and Ian holds one for me. We all sit. He made spaghetti with sautéed chicken, topped off with some tomatoes, basil and shredded cheese. It looks and smells so delicious my stomach growls in approval. Ian smirks.

“I hope this is okay.” Ian says, a smile on that beautiful, rugged face.

“Can we just eat?” Nova says as he stares at his full plate, practically salivating.

“Dig in.” Ian rumbles and Nova stabs his fork into the pasta. I grab my own and swirling the pasta around it, take a bite. I moan.

“This is amazing!” I praise after finishing my bite. Ian winks as he chews his food. We all eat eagerly, in comfortable silence. I turn down the wine for a glass of water when Ava starts to serve it. We finish our food quickly. We all stand, as if we had done it many times before and started to clear the table. I stand by the sink and start to wash the dishes against the twins’ telling me to leave it.

“You don’t have to do that, Baby.” Nova says bumping my shoulder.

“Let’s leave Tito to talk some sense into her. C’mon. We have a physics test tomorrow.” Nova nods with wide eyes, as if he had forgotten and taking his sister’s hand, runs of.

“Leave that, sweet girl.” Ian’s whisper and his front against my back makes me tense and then melt into him. “You really don’t have to do that.” His hands squeeze my hips before settling on my waist pulling me even closer to him.

“I want to, knight.” I whisper back melting into his rock hard body. He grunts in disapproval turning the tap off. I sigh. “How about I wash and you dry?”

“How about I taste you and you moan?” I laugh once, turning the tap on and washing another dish. He growls a little bit into my neck. Temperamental man! He drags his lips against my neck and the sensation has my breathing picking up and my heart racing. He finally kisses my skin, continuously. Open-mouthed, to-die-for kisses. I tilt my head to give him better access.

“Mmm…Ian.” I moan as his mouth begins to suck, his arousal grinding into me.

“Quiet, sweetheart. I lose control when you moan my name.” I moan his name again ignoring his words. With a growl, his mouth becomes rougher hand his hands on my waist start to move up and down the delicate curves, not at all delicately.

And it makes me crazy. Completely turned-on-out-of-this-world crazy. I start to move against him, forgetting I am still holding a plate and that the water is still running.

We suddenly are sprayed with the ice cold water and I squeal like a little girl. I must have raised the plate without noticing.

Water. Always there to cool you down. One way or the other.

Ian’s body shakes against me with silent laughter, with his forehead resting on my shoulder.

“If you wanted to stop, you could have just said so.” I turn the water off, dry my hands and turn around. I glare at his amused look. He laughs at me shamelessly when I remove my hair from my face.

“Don’t look at me like that, baby. You just look cute when you’re wet.” I laugh. He reaches around me, chuckling, for the towel I just used. I places it on the kitchen island parallel to the sink and then, grabbing me by the waist and with no effort whatsoever, places me on the island right by the towel. I quickly peck his lips as he smiles down at me, his eyes twinkling. His chest has water trickling down and my eyes start to wonder.

“May I?” I guess he’s asking if he can dry my face, so I nod. He starts dabbing the side of my face with the towel, but I am too busy eye-screwing him.