65- Thin Bones

Please feel free to laugh at my censoring lol when I read back even I have laugh. I'm an idiot but ain't no hooligan gunna curse in my film

**

The person next to the camera cleared his throat, " Bleep seemed nice-"

"Of course she does," Gaige snapped, crossing his arms. It was obvious the censoring of the name was intentional, but the air of the conservation seemed personal. Intimate. There was figure on the corner of the camera, very far side, you see a boy in a sweater, blonde hair, glasses, sit on the edge of the bed, and face Gaige as the skinny boy ranted, "She's fantastic at seeming like a wonderful person and mother on the outside. But inside she's a selfish bleep-ch. She practically worships you, though. Last week she told me I need new, good friends. That my friends in Florida were the main reason I f-bleep-ed up."

The boy on the edge of the bed chewed on his lower lip, "Is...is there any truth to her words?" He was the voice constantly behind the camera. He didn't look too comfortable in front of it, even if he didn't realize he was.

Gaige's eyes snapped into an accusing narrowed gaze, his lips turned down in a harsh scowl, "I don't have friends, here or there. I f-bleep-ed myself over. I'm the one to blame. The fact she won't let me take my own blame is pathetic."

The boy didn't quite know what to say, so he hugged himself and let his eyes dart around the room before saying anything, "I don't believe you didn't have any friends. Everyone has some friends, even if they don't realize it," he shook his head -more to himself than to Gaige.

Gaige leaned against the headrest stared with taunting eyes, "l had friends. They consisted of my brother, my drug hookups, and my brother's girlfriend. That's about it. I bet now you see where bleep's coming from," Gaige rubbed his eye, dragging his tired hand down his face before grabbing his phone and checking to see if anyone -as in Leon or Maddie- had responded to the group chat. They hadn't. 

**

"Of course," It was sincere. Well, as sincere as it can seem from a person the camera can't even see. It was only a moment ago the face of the voice had sneakily been revealed.

Gaige's face was still laying on the thin top of his camping chair, his eyes wide and looking up. In the shiny whites, you could see a faint reflection of the fire and its bright colors. 

It was just silent between the person with the camera and Gaige. The wilderness around them echoed, and the fire was a soothing crackle. 

Suddenly, Gaige whipped up, stood, and grabbed the arm of his chair-throwing the cup lid and burnt out stick on the ground. He shifted the chair, from side by side to the right in front of each other. The camera, of course, tried to keep up with his movement but the darkness made it a little harder. 

Gaige shimmied his way into his seat, his knees pushing in between the camera holder's knees. He looked at the camera for a moment, before standing up again, reaching behind the camera -giving everyone a full shot of his windbreaker- and adjusted whatever light they had so it was wider. 

He sat down again, sighed, pushed the hair out of his eyes, and looked right above the camera.

"We have a lot of shit to cover, might as well get a good shot of my break down," He smiles weakly, the moon is bright, and you can't help but notice how his smile shakes.

**

Suddenly, Gaige rolled off his bed, opened a door off-camera -what you can only guess his closet- and pulled out a plastic water bottle before closing the door.