Prologue

In the ultra competitive world of college hockey only the strong survive. Join us as we go inside the Colgate men's ice hockey program for an entire season and see what it takes to play college hockey at it's highest level. Colgate returns outstanding goalie Mitch Benson to be a spark plug on the defensive side of the puck. Bobby McMann is back And is unfortunately for Colgate he's a senior this season. Coach Vaughan brings seven men to Hamilton to try and get this team the redemption it wants after last season's debacle. As I've said multiple times the fans and coaching staff alike hope to see Jared Cockrell back in the maroon and white uniforms for his last tour of duty for the Raiders.

A/N:    The Colgate Raiders have been a part of my life for a very long time and now I can share my favorite team with you the readers. Colgate Raiders:The Season III will premier October 5 immediately following the conclusion of the Raiders' first game of the season. The Raiders will aim for a redemption season after a miserable 10-23-3 season last season. So will the redemption season be a success? Can Colgate power through a fairly challenging non conference schedule? All that and more coming in Colgate Raiders: The Season III.