T W E N T Y : A P P E T I T E

Start from the beginning

Getting irritated I decide to think about something else. I think about how fucking amazing the sex was between us early this morning. The way she had demanded me to fuck her in the way I love to. My little vixen wanted it rough and damn did I give it to her.

I'm such a different man with her than with any other woman before. The women before her I honestly treated like shit when it came to sex. I didn't care if they got off or if they enjoyed it. I'd do them all the same way, as the easy pieces of ass that they were.

During those times, I didn't think about anything. It was just about the motions and getting off. Once I was done I'd discard of them and most of the time never would speak to them again. I never got truly pleasured by them either, not enough to be fully satisfied. The sex with them was nothing compared to her.

Now, I live for making sure she's fully pleased. I love that she loves me fucking her like I love to. Like a beast claiming his mate. I think about what Jax told me once about demons having beastly tendencies when it came to sex and once they found their mate, no one would ever compare to them. Kat is my mate, my soul mate, through and through.

I love everything about our love making. Whether it's the slow, passionate kind or the rough and raw kind. All of it is perfect because of her.

She's my Queen in the bedroom and in my heart. I fucking live for worshipping every inch of her. Then for her, I'm her King and she does everything to make sure I'm fully pleased as well. Just as I'm getting erect at the thought of worshipping the Earth she walks on while slamming myself into her, she stirs once more and turns over in her sleep.

The comforter slides down her body and her breasts fall out from underneath. My dick twitches at the sight of her bare chest and dark hardened nipples. I think about wrapping my mouth around them and teasing them with my teeth and tongue. She turns over more so that she's facing my side and she snuggles into it. I feel her tits press against my ribs and a low growl escapes my lips. Not wanting to let my beast come out and take advantage of her, I bite my lip and think about anything else besides what I want to do to her right now.

I look down and my cock is so hard it hurts. I'm pitching a tent and I know as soon as she wakes up she'll notice it. I'm swollen down there because releasing only once after a three day hiatus wasn't enough. I don't really want to jerk off to relieve myself, so I'm tempted to go take a cold shower.

Trying not to wake her, I slide out of bed and hurry off to the restroom. I turn on the cold water and automatically jump in. It stings my skin but it's better than exploding all over myself when I've got Kat right there. Honestly since being with her, I don't want anyone else, including myself to relieve my needs. She's the only one that can truly do that.

The cold water is helping some and it's taking everything in me not to grab a hold of my shaft and relieve the build up. The temptation rises and I just can't stop thinking about her.

Fuck it, I wrap my hand around my cock and slowly begin to stroke myself. I imagine it's Kat's warm mouth around me and let out a small moan as I lean my other hand against the tile wall for balance.

In the middle of pleasuring myself, I hear footsteps outside the shower and before I can stop what I'm doing the curtain slides open. Kat is standing naked, hair wild from our love making and sleep. Her eyes automatically glance down to my hard cock that's currently wrapped by my hand. I awkwardly stand in this position for a second before I put my hands over my erection, covering up with embarrassment.

"Umm, you were asleep and I didn't want to wake you. I tried thinking of other things, even got in the cold shower but it's been a long three days and earlier this morning just wasn't enough. God I feel like shit now, like I'm cheating on you with myself," I groan and put my face in my hand.