F O U R T E E N : B E A S T L Y

A/N: ^_^
Remember to vote and comment.

———
F O U R T E E N : B E A S T L Y

Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that—Martin Luther King, Jr.

D A N T E

Fuck my head is killing me. I can't remember the last time I got that drunk. It's been years and I have no recollection of that time, just like now.

The last thing I remember is getting grilled by Jax about how I handled things with Kat. I knew what I said was fucked up, in so many ways. I intentionally made her cry. I was so heart broken over almost losing her that instead of embracing her and never letting her go. I decided to be a complete dick and shove her away.

I'd nearly destroyed almost everything in my room with a fit after she had left. When I started making my way to my office that's when Jax stopped me.

"You need to knock your tantrum off and go apologize to her. Yes, she made a bad decision but she sincerely apologized for it Dante. You wouldn't even let her explain herself. You need to make this right or you're going to lose the best thing to ever happen to you," he had scolded me. I flipped him off while pouring the first of many drinks.

I don't drink much and there's a reason for it. Alcohol intensifies your emotions, and last night it did ten fold. I don't remember anything after the first few glasses. Everything is hazy.

Groaning in pain, I finally move around with my eyes closed when I feel the hard, cold, concrete flooring underneath me. Quickly opening my eyes, I look around. I'm no longer in my office where I last remember. I'm at Katarina's apartment, laying on the living room floor in front of the futon.

Shock sets in when I see all the broken furniture around me. The coffee table is on its side against the wall. The cushion for the futon is pulled off and laying next to me. While I motion to stand up, that's when I notice I'm completely naked. I look around to find my clothes and they're scattered across the small studio apartment.

I finally manage to stand and grab my boxers. That's when I notice Kat's bed. It's tilted to one side, broken. As I look around, that's when I see the broken glass of a bottle laying in front of the kitchen sink. It's one of mine from home.

What the hell happened here? Did I come over last night after getting drunk? Did someone break in or did I do all of this? Panic rises in my stomach when Kat isn't anywhere in sight. Did I hurt her? I almost vomit at the thought.

I make my way to the bathroom to splash water on my face and look at my reflection in the mirror. I've got hickeys and scratches all over me. They have to be recent since any marks on my body I get completely heal within hours.

As I turn to go start the shower, I notice my back and my eyes nearly bulge out of my skull. I've got long claw marks that reach from my shoulder blade all the way down to my ass. What the fuck? I look like I got attacked by a panther.

The urge to use the bathroom comes and when I look down, my cock is raw and sore to the touch. Whatever happened to me last night was bad. All I keep hoping is that Kat wasn't here to witness my rage.

I jump into the shower, letting the warm water beat over my body. My head is still pounding from the hang over and I can't even think clearly to worry about anything. I just want the pain to stop.

The door to the apartment slams closed, pulling me from my daze. I turn the shower off and wrap a towel around my waist and step out of the bathroom.