✍︎ two pt. two

Start from the beginning

Jesus Christ, even with simple clothes she looks so beautiful, and stunning, and she's not even showing her clothes off, even though she's a billionaire. She's very humble. One reason why I love her.

"Y-yah! Stop staringgg!" She whined at me, covering her face that's red. I just chuckled and kissed her cheek. "I'm sorry, you we're too beautiful to not notice."

"Aish, you're giving me butterflies." She told me, letting me hear those cute giggles. I hugged her and she did the same to me. She rested her chin on my head since she's (obviously) taller than me.

"If you see me as beautiful, well let me tell you that you're fucking gorgeous baby girl." She said, kissing my cheeks, and of course making me blush, and explode on the inside.

Someone knocked on her door, and it opened. "My beautiful kids, our driver is here. Your dad told us that we are going to eat first before going to the interview. Are you both ready?" Jisoo unnie said.

"Not yet, Unnie. I still have to fix myself. Nini, go with Jisoo unnie. I have things to do." She said, I nodded, and kissed her cheek. Jisoo unnie, and I went outside her room, going downstairs where the two maknaes we're.

"Hi Jennie Unnie, and Jisoo Unnie!" Lisa and Rosé greeted. We greeted them back kissing their foreheads. We grew to do that, I don't even know why.

"Where's Y/N Unnie?" Lisa asked. "She's upstairs. She said that she's still going to do something."

Lisa nodded. Going back to Rosé who's playing GTA V on Y/N's Ps4. We waited for Y/N to go downstairs, Jisoo Unnie, and I decided to watch Rosé play GTA. Rosé being Rosé went to a vendor, and bought 5 hotdogs. We we're laughing at her because she said that she didn't want to starve the character since it was running a lot. We we're laughing at her cuteness. After a few minutes, I heard Y/N's voice booming through the hallway.

"Nini have you seen my other black Gucci foot sock?!" She asked me, wearing the only pair she saw.

"I think you left it on your table baby. Go check it." I informed the taller girl

"It's not thereeee. I looked inside my room and it's not there." She whined. I sighed then dragged her up again to her room.

"Have you checked the drawers?" I asked. "Uh, No. 'Cause I'm pretty sure it's not there." she said.

One more fact about her. Even though she doesn't like scrambled things, she always looses a pair of sock, a t-shirt, or even a pair of shoes. We arrived at in her room. She sat down on her bed and I checked every single drawer. I found the pair of sock on the left side part of her third drawer.

She smiled at me cheekily, I just raised my eyebrow at her. "Please check your drawers when you're trying to find something alright?" She nodded, and I kissed her forehead. She wore the other foot sock, and wore her white Stan Smith Adidas. She sprayed perfume on her body, on the back of her ear, and on her neck. She straightened her outfit then looked at me. "I'm ready. Let's go?" She asked me with her soft voice. I smiled, and nodded at her. She grabbed my hand, and intertwined it with hers. We went down the stairs back to the girls, and announced that we are leaving.

The girls followed us, exiting the elegant mansion, and went to a white van. When all of us are comfortable with our seats, we drove to a fast food chain, and ate. We enjoyed the food, but not the service. There was this one waitress that's flirting with Y/N, and it definitely triggered me. Like, bitch I'm right here. Her soon-to-be girlfriend is here. Y/N just shrugged it off, like it's the most normal thing to do. Well, she's not a fan of vulgar words, nor acts. So, it didn't really shocked us. We went back to the van, going to the place where the interview will be held.