Chapter 2- Voldemort

Chapter 2- VOLDEMORT!!!

The snake slithered through all of the holes and cracks I've made throughout the abandoned castle. I knew she was coming. Eventually, I knelt to the floor, awaiting her to come. I could sense her presence, but she didn't come. Strange. I whispered," Asssah kahh..." But no response. Maybe she got stuck. I knew she infiltrated the Hogwards Castle to help me kill Dumbledore. She can't be killed in the crossfire. Or I wouldn't have sensed her. After nearly an hour of waiting, Lucius came knocking. I rolled my eyes.

"What now?" I snarled, then realized that he was holding something in the blanket. I unwrapped, and saw her. Struggling, dying. Half of her body was nearly covered with blood. She weakly hissed. I gently held her, then slapped Lucius. "How could you?" He was silent. I placed my beloved snake on a comfy pillow, then cracked my wand out.

"My, lord, I-"

"Don't 'my lord' me. What happened to Louis?"

"She, um, got stuck in one of the cracks. By a silly little mousetrap. Someone knew she was coming." I looked that man straight into his eyes, then realized it was true. Putting my wand down, I walked up to him, noticing he was kneeling. I spat on him.

"Next time, you better be prepared for the consequences. Now, go!" Lucius nodded quietly then scurried away. Now, my focused on Louis.

Louis was my warrior. My snake. Snakey.

She hissed gently, yawning slightly, then licked me. My poor baby.

How could he.

That liar.

He.

Did.

This.

Lucius.

That son of a-

Louis wheezed. Okay, I have to concentrate on her. I lied won on the couch, holding Louis tightly, close to my heart. Heart. Pheesh. It's more of a cold rock in my chest that's weighing me down. Yet, it finally started to skip beats noticing that Louis was in pain. My sense of her was fading. She was dying. I gently patted her with a cloth, wiping away the blood. It kept on coming back, now in little tide-pools. Like her body was taking in her already contaminated blood, yet throwing it up. A vicious cycle. Louis's amber eyes looked at me all the time I held her. Then, they never closed.

Angry, I threw the wine bottle on the floor. It shattered, spilling all it's contents. To hell with it. I ran up to Louis's carase, still wondering if she would wake up. Please. It was the second day I was stuck in this room, this tombstone. I hated this I hate death. Yet, he's my old friend. I can't wait to see the face of Potter when I strike him with my spell, leaving him dead. Leaving the world to fall apart. Then I'll kill them all. I make sure they suffer then even more than Louis ever did. She's the best. Now, laying dead on my couch, still looking up.

I jumped. I jumped outside the window. Off the five-story window, landing on my feet. Putting the hood up, I decided to go to the city circle. I need something to eat.

Walking around, I went into Pots'N'Pans' Bakery to grab some bread. A little spider scurried along the floor, having an angry fat man scarring it away with a broom. I quickly casted a spell to make myself look more human.

"Don't do that," I said, scooping up the lil' guy. It cuddled in my palm.

"Sorry, sir. These pests have multiplied in my bakery, and the only way to not kill is to scare them out. Can't have infected bread up for sale," the man puffed, then smiled," Let me take care of that for 'ya." He took the spider right out of my hand, and into his sweaty fingers, squished it. Just like that. I wanted to badly to take all the bread in the world and choke it down his throat, but knew I had to act humanly. Normal.

"Thanks," I gritted through my teeth. That slimy puffball smiled.

"No problemo!" he said ," What can I get you?" I looked around, feeling all the bread.; Half of them were covered with some sort of odd powder, or seeds, of some where even hard. Who can enjoy hard BREAD? The only soft loaf left was right there, in plain sight. I reached out to grab it, then realized someone had their hand on mine. It was thin, fragile; almost, and cold. I looked up, and saw a lovely woman with frizzy red hair smiling.

"Oh, no worries sir! You can take the loaf!" she calmly stated, the turned and began looking at the other bad loaves. I couldn't stand her looking at those other pukish bread, so I poked her in the back. She turned.

"You can have the bread, miss," I said," I'll take the next fresh batch." She smiled, snatching the loaf out of my hand.

"Thanks!" Again, she left and went to pay for the cashier. Why do people leave so quickly? I wanted her to stay. Something was gravitating me towards her. No way I'm going to leave without bread, or her. Um, wait, what?

"Excuse me, um-"

"Ivy."

"Yes, what is this? I've never seen this before..." I said, pointing at the hard bread. She laughed.

"That's toasted bread, sir! It's a little hard, and crunchy, at the edges, but soft and chewy on the inside. Here, let me show you." As she spoke, she ripped the loaf in two, revealing a pure white inside. And it was soft. Like her skin...

"Thank you."

"Sir, I never caught your name!"

"Oh, it's Tom."

"Just Tom?"

"Um, yes., just Tom." She giggled.

"Thank you, Ivy, for helping me identify this bread."

"Your welcome, Tom!" She smiled, and left the store. She left, right out of my hands. Like Louis.

"Ya gonna pay for that?" the baker asked, greedily eyeing the bread. I shuddered. It was the plump one.

"Um, yup. I was just heading there," I forced myself to spit out. I couldn't stand the negative energy floating around him. I paid five euro, then left the store.

Later, munching on the bread, I saw a lock of ginger hair lying on the ground. I gently picked it up, realizing this was Ivy's.