"You're so stupid." He says with a smile. You look at him confused, "What?"

He gives you a mischievous grin, "I was joking." He laughs. You blink a few times processing the words he just said. Was he an idiot? Why in the world would joke about something like that?

You playfully slap him on the arm feeling a weight lifting off your shoulders. "That's cruel!" You exclaim.

His grin widens and he rubs the back of his neck. "I just wanted to see how you would react." He reasons.

"You should already have an idea that my reaction wouldn't be nice." You point out with crosses arms.

He smiles sheepishly, "My bad."

You sigh with the shake of your head. Honestly, you have no idea what goes on inside that head of his. You check your phone and notice the time.

"I should get going." You say and stand up. Taehyung does the same, "I can walk you out if you want." He offers but you shake your head.

"No, it's okay." You say quickly and take the bag. "I'll see you later." You then turned to leave without letting him say goodbye. You quickly headed out of the studio and to the elevator. Once you were inside you started to fan yourself.

"God it was hot in there." You mutter. You thought over the conversation and start to frown. "I don't think he was joking."

Taehyung could be mean at times but you don't think he would be this mean to you now. He wouldn't stoop so low to mess with you like that. Right?

You finally exited the elevator and the building as well as throwing away the trash. You walked through the throng of people not paying attention to where you were going. You wondered what made him want to tell you of a sudden.

\/\/\/\/\/

Jungkook felt a cold breeze snuck through his jacket causing him to shiver. The wind started to pick up and winter was approaching sooner than he thought. It was about 8:00 when Jungkook decided to break away from his group of friends and head home.

It was better than the alternative he planned many hours ago. He planned on sulking at home over that little text you sent. He didn't bother to text you all day nor answer the ones you sent.

You told him that you were free and wanted to hang out but he ignored it. Even though he got happy to see that you wanted to hang out with him he just couldn't help but be upset with the fact that you placed Taehyung first and him second.

He sighs in irritation, "Aren't I more important here? I'm the one that's. . ." He shakes his head refusing to finish that sentence. He spots a bench and plops down with a pout.

"Maybe she cares for him more than me." He mumbles as he stares at the barren trees in front of him. His phone suddenly starts to ring and Jungkook takes it out of his pocket.

Your name showed up on the caller ID and he frowned. Did he want to answer? Should he?

His phone continuously rang and soon it would go to voicemail. He sighs and answers the phone.

"Took you long enough!" You shout through the phone causing Jungkook to wince and pull the phone away from his ear. "Why haven't you answered any of my texts??" You demanded.