↬ Telling Ahgases

Start from the beginning

''How is Y/N doing?'' Jinyoung asked, while still trying to select a filter. All the members knew about your pregnancy already except for ahgases. You had brought up the topic but Jackson said he would take care of it. ''You know, pregnancy really scares the crap out of me. She was being all clingy one second and another, trying to stab me with a kitchen knife because I refuse to go to the convenience store for the fifth time in an hour.'' Your jaw dropped, did he just-? Jinyoung nodded in agreement, ''Mood swings during pregnancy is no fun.'' You stared in shock at the TV as Jackson pulled out your sonogram from his shirt pocket. ''In case you all still didn't get it, Y/N and I are expecting. She's 4 months pregnant!'' He exclaimed. ''Congratulations Jackson and Y/N.'' Jinyoung said with a smile. 

Youngjae:

You were scrolling through your phone on the vlive app, surprised to see that your husband was doing a solo vlive without his members. You could hear some noise in his walk-in closet but you just thought he was organizing his clothes. You clicked on the live and settled back onto your shared bed; hogging the blankets and sipping on some hot chocolate.

''Hey everyone. It's Youngjae here and today I am going to be packing for a one week trip to Berlin for Music Bank.'' He said, waving at the screen. You can see the amount of comments flooding through the chat as people joined the live. ''Oh, Coco is outside scratching at the door. Should we allow her in?'' He asked, scrunching up his nose. You glanced at the chat, almost all of them were saying yes. ''Okay, hold on a second everyone.'' He replied. From the screen, you could see Youngjae scooping up Coco and bringing her into the walk-in closet. 

''Aww, good girl.'' He cooed as Coco gave him a kiss. (The way Youngjae calls Coco is just too cute) You can't help but giggle at the little dog's affectionate actions. Youngjae seemed to have completely abandoned the idea of packing, dropping dog treats into his suitcase and telling Coco to get them. He snatched the squeaky toy from behind his back and threw it across the tiny space. Coco retrieved it in a second and Youngjae threw it again. Are they serious playing fetch in a walk-in closet? He stared at the screen intensely as Coco barked in the background. 

''How is Y/N? She and our babies are healthy and well.'' He smiled. Then he realized what he said. ''Uh oh-'' the chat immediately freaked out before he could comprehend his own words. ''This is unexpected but, we are having twins! No harsh reactions please, we hope everyone is happy with the news.'' Youngjae exclaimed with a bright smile adorning his face. He continued to talk about you and the babies for the remaining vlive. ''You know what, I can pack another day. I mean I haven't made any progress except for folding two sweaters and putting it into the suitcase. Thank you for all your blessings everyone. This has been a great half an hour with ahgases, have a good day!'' Youngjae cheered as the vlive ended. ''Y/N, I may or may not have expose your pregnancy on my vlive.'' He mumbled. Youngjae leaned his elbow on the doorway, looking at the scene before him. There was an empty cup on the dresser and the blankets were on the floor in a messy pile. ''I know-'' You laughed, ''I was watching your live.'' Youngjae's jaw dropped, ''I nearly had a heart attack jagi!'' 

BamBam:

You were in Y/BF/N's apartment; legs hanging from the bedpost as you clicked on a live fancam of GOT7's fanmeeting. ''I got the snacks!'' Y/BF/N declared as she threw a bag on the bed before situating herself comfortably next to you. You reached your hands into the bag and pulled out a cereal bar. ''Do you have mustard?'' You asked her. ''Yes, it's in the kitchen. Want me to go grab it?'' She asked you. ''Thank you.'' You called as she left her bedroom. 

Y/BF/N returned minutes later with a bowl of mustard. You dipped your cereal bar into the mustard and took a bite. ''Sorry, but that looks disgusting Y/N.'' She frowned as you continued to munch on your snack. ''Ask the baby.'' You replied. ''The baby sure loves weird food combinations.'' She stated. ''C'mon, sit down. The fanmeeting is going live.'' You said, yanking her onto the bed gently. ''I'm only letting you into my apartment because no one else wants to watch GOT7 fancams with me.'' She grumbled. 

Just in time, the members walked onto the marked off area and waved to the attending ahgases. After the album signing session was over, the members gathered around. ''We're going to be doing a live questions and answers right now. If you have one, raise your hand and a staff manager will hand you a microphone. No personal questions please.'' Jaebum explained. ''Let's get it!'' Your boyfriend cheered. The questions were all pretty normal, most of them regarding their new song except for one. ''This question is for BamBam. How is your girlfriend doing? Ahgases really want to know.'' A female fan spoke up. Other ahgases seated around her also nodded in agreement. 

''I mean, not much is going on. You know with her being pregnant and-'' His eyes widened as he realized what he said. (They are called Spoiler7 for a reason) The members shrugged and let him continue with his answer, ''Uhm, we are having a baby.'' The ahgases attending all clapped and started congratulating your very flustered boyfriend. ''Was this prepared?'' Y/BF/N nudged your shoulder and asked. ''Nope, I only told him I might think about announcing it this month. I didn't know he would actually do it.'' You chuckled. You returned your gaze to the screen and watched as the members tackled him into a hug. ''I better text Y/N about this.'' BamBam nervously laughed. Right at that moment, you received a message from him. ''I screwed up, ahgases know about the baby.'' The message said. ''I know, I am watching your fanmeeting live.'' You giggled. Saying he was shock was an understatement. 

Yugyeom:

You were sat behind the scenes watching the Jus2 unit talk about their recent song and the progress they are making with their music careers. (Have you all seen SKZ covering Focus On Me? If you haven't, go check it out!) ''What are you hoping to achieve by making this unit?'' The interviewer asked the two boys. ''By making this unit, we are hoping to branch out with our vocals and make our main group more known to international fans.'' Jaebum answered. Your boyfriend nodded in agreement. ''I am sure I can speak for both myself and the viewers that we wish you two the best of luck in your new unit.'' The interviewer said. ''Any support is greatly appreciated.'' Yugyeom replied. 

''Is there currently anything exciting in your lives right now besides the new unit?'' The interviewer continued. ''Me and my wife are currently in the process of moving into a bigger house. I have also proposed to adopt another cat if she allows permission of course.'' Jaebum chuckled. ''Oh, that is certainly a big change.'' The interviewer commented, ''What about you Yugyeom?'' Your boyfriend sneaked a side glance at you. You smiled sweetly and nodded. ''Y/N and I are actually expecting a baby this year.'' He spoke. You weren't as nervous as you thought, maybe because both you and Yugyeom had talked this through and you knew what to expect. You heart pounded in your ears as silence fell through the whole studio. 

''Congratulations Yugyeom and Y/N!'' The interviewer exclaimed out of nowhere. ''Thank you, we hope everyone is waiting forward to the arrival of our baby.'' Yugyeom spoke so calmly that it relaxed you a bit. ''I suppose she is in her second trimester?'' The interviewer continued. ''That's right, she is around 3 and a half months pregnant as of now.'' Yugyeom answered straight away. You rubbed your growing belly instinctively. 

''Anything you two would like to say before you go?'' The interviewer asked. ''We would like to thank the viewers at home for joining us today. It was a pleasant experience and we are honored to be able to come here. Thank you to ahgases for showing so much love on our debut stage as Jus2. We will return as a more experienced and successful version of ourselves the next time.'' Jaebum said, and then gestured to Yugyeom. ''As Jaebum hyung had said, we would like to thank everyone for joining us today. To all the ahgases, thank you for showing us so much love and support. Both Y/N and I are delighted to be able to share the news with everyone. I will hopefully come back as an appa the next time we are invited.''

How was this chapter? Author-nim is here to bless ahgases with this chapter. I lost quite a lot of brain cells due to writing and making up seven different scenarios on the same topic but I hope you enjoyed it either way. We will be moving on to fluffy scenarios in the next upcoming chapters, then an angsty one so prepare for some drama happening. Alright, let's move on to yet another not song opinion. Which GOT7 iconic moment can you think of right now? Let me know down below! I just watched a video of GOT7 spoiling their own comeback and I can assure you that Youngjae and Coco spoiling 'Fly' will forever be the most iconic spoiler mark down in GOT7's history. The fact that he sang the chorus part made it even more hilarious. And Mark freaking out in the background is a whole mood. Happy reading!