↬ Telling Ahgases

Start from the beginning

Shortly after you read the message, notifications began popping up in your screen. You read through most of the comments, replying to each one of them to say thank you. You were surprised that ahgases quite happy with the announcement. You later posted a message on your social media platforms to confirm the statement Jinyoung wrote. ''Just to clarify, I am indeed 4 months pregnant. Thank you everyone for your blessings!''

Mark:

You sat on the sofa across the bed, crossed leg as you watched your husband talking about his recent songs to the camera. You two had both decided now was the time to announce your pregnancy to ahgases and Mark had came up with the idea to do so at the end of his solo vlive. You were behind the camera, attempting not to burst out laughing when he nearly knocked over the cappuccino he was holding onto the mattress. 

''You know, if I actually knocked this over, I can expect to sleep on the couch downstairs tonight.'' Mark chuckled. You clicked on the vlive and turned it to silent. You checked the comments; everything seemed to be going smoothly so far. ''Before I end this vlive, I just want to thank everyone for all the support on my recent songs. The support you all give me really encourages me to produce more music for all our fans. So, thank you ahgases.'' You start tearing up the second he started thanking his fans. It was truly heartwarming to know that there were so many people across the globe that is showering Mark with love. He paused to look at you and was surprised to see you bawling your eyes out quietly. 

''It's the hormones.'' You mouthed. ''It's the hormones?'' Mark tilted his head and repeated after you. You nearly reached over to smack him on the arm.  ''Oh, that brings us to the end of our vlive today but as you heard my unprepared statement, Y/N and I are going to be parents this year.'' He said, clapping his hands. ''Hey everyone!'' You said, poking your head into the camera frame. Mark casually pulled you onto his lap without a break in his conversation. ''Y/N is right now-'' Mark paused and counted his fingers. The way he stuck out his tongue while counting was so adorable and you can't help but giggle at his actions. 

''3 and a half months pregnant.'' You finished for him. ''We still have quite awhile before baby Tuan arrives so I will hopefully be sharing pictures the rest of Y/N's pregnancy.'' He continued. You could see everyone immediately congratulating you two in the comments. ''Share the news to fellow ahgases!'' You added. ''We are extremely excited about this and we hope you baby birds are too. Thank you again for joining me on this solo vlive today. Goodbye everyone. Love you!'' Mark said, waving his hands at the camera before turning off the vlive. Within minutes, there was already fancams of the vlive uploaded on Youtube and Instagram. You checked your Twitter and surely, snippets of the announcement was retweeted on your feed. ''I love you jagi, and you too baby.'' 

Jackson:

You opened the bag of baby carrots and dumped them into the bowl, adding a layer of salad dressing on top. You sneaked a quick glance at the clock, only to find out that the show was starting. You awkwardly balanced your bowl on your lap while searching for the remote control under the pile of pillows. You snatched the remote and changed the current channel to KBS. Just as you switched the channels, Jackson and Jinyoung entered the filming set and they began introducing themselves. 

''Come and get it, we are GOT7.'' The two of them said in sync. ''When I say Wang Gae, you say?'' Jackson asked. Jinyoung was hesitant but said it either way, ''Park Gae.'' (I swear the hyung line has such complicated ships) Jackson clapped his hands in delight and sat down around the circular table. Jinyoung sat down as well, drumming his fingers on the table. You could see your husband's gaze moved to the piece of paper under the table and he let out a nervous chuckle. 

''So, Jinyoungie, what are we doing today?'' He questioned. Jinyoung shot a glare at Jackson when he heard the nickname. ''We are going to be doing a series of mini games and the person who receive the most points will win a prize. In my hands are the game cards, all you have to do is pick a random one.'' He explained. ''Alright, let's get it!'' Jackson cheered. The show went on normally, with Jinyoung leading the points. ''Okay, last mini game and we will declare the winner.'' Jinyoung said, extending the game cards to Jackson. He stared thoughtfully at the cards for awhile then chose the middle card. ''Each person take a selfie with a filter and let the staff choose their favorite one.'' Jinyoung read. The two were chatting while posing for their phones.