No hard feelings

🗣🗣 COMMENT!! 🗣🗣

Marrissa in the MM

"Oh gosh, Star what do you have planned?" Alex felt nervous.

"Nothing out of the ordinary just a simple game night. Now if everybody gather around, I have NDA's for you all to sign."

"Star NDA's for what? No." Alex refused.

"Just relax we have two guest and we need to be protected." Alex rolled her eyes signing the form as well as everybody else.

"Okay now that that's out of the way everybody take a shot!" Star requested. "Drive the boat!" She shouted pouring liquor in their mouths.

"We're about to be drunk drunk." Alex laughed making a drink. "I didn't even eat I'm gonna be sick."

"No you're gonna be fine, off to the living room!" She ushered everybody out.

They all sat on the floor in a circle. Derek in the middle. Alex on his right, Marrissa, Byron, Angel, Simone, Noah and then Star.

"We're not about to play spin the bottle right?" Simone asked.

"No never have I ever. Everybodies played it, we're gonna do drinks. If you've done it, drink. If not don't drink. K cool. Mmm Marrissa you start first."

"Umm shit me? Okay um...Never have I ever had sex in public."

"Oh okay we're staring like this? Well clearly I as well as others are gonna be drunk." Alex laughed taking a sip along with Derek, Star, Noah, Byron, Simone and Angel.

"Okay clearly I'm a prude." She sucked her teeth. Simone you go."

"I can't think of nothing. Shit never have I ever farted while having sex." She laughed.

"Ewww that's gross Star laughed." Everybody looked around the room waiting for someone to drink.

"Okay, Alex go."

"Farted during sex, that's funny. Never have I ever had a threesome or more." Simone and Angel sipped on their drinks.

"Gasp! Do tell us more." Star smirked.

"Well we went out, met this girl....we both wanted her and we had her." Simone kept it short.

"Wow the perks of having a bisexual wife. You lucky bastard." Noah complimented.

"It's fun adds a little spice in your life."

"You thinking about fucking other girls?" Star hit him in the chest.

"No! I was just saying how- Derek go!"

"Never have I ever had sex in an elevator."
Noah and Alex drunk avoiding eye contact.

"Awkward." Simone mumbled.

"I keep forgetting you slept with my man." Star laughed trying to lighten the mood. "I'll go next. Never have I ever not came during sex."Alex and Marrissa drank.

"WHO!" Star asked.

My baby daddy! Marrissa said.

"I'd rather not say." Alex whispered.

"Tell me!" Star begged.

"No!"

Star whined. "It's my birthday so tell me."

"Ugh come here..." Star moved closer to Alex to hear. "Chad and Noah." She whispered.

"Ohhh Wow yikes can't relate, and white boy cant fuck."