My two babies

"Good morning baby!" Alex walks in the kitchen with Milani

"Morning babe." Derek responds scooping more cereal in his mouth. "What on the agenda today?"

"Um, I have rehearsal today and we have Lay's appointment at 4. Its a pretty light day. Hey Baby? Did you get up and feed Her last night?" She asked looking in the fridge.

"No...Why?" He said finishing up the cereal.

She paused appearing stumped. "I can't find the milk I pumped only the almond milk."

"What bottle was the breast milk in?" He said drinking the milk left in the bowl.

"The one with the red top." Derek started choking in realization.

"Baby are you okay?" She rushed over.

"I- um just drank your breast milk." He gagged a little.

"DEREK! What am I supposed to take to the Salon. I keep telling you almond milk green top. Breast milk red top." She fussed.

"I'm sorry baby! I don't know why you don't just keep the almond milk in the box anyway."

"It just tastes fresher in the bottle to me but that's besides the point. Now what are we supposed to do? We gotta go in 20 minutes and now I gotta go try to pump some breast milk. Did you not taste the difference? I can't believe you and you had a big bowl of cereal to knowing you."

"My bad! I didn't know!" He pleaded watching the attitude wash over his wife's face.

"Your father drank your food strawberry." Alayna yelled in her mommy's arms. "Mhmm right! I don't know what possessed him to do that."

"Hey! Y'all are not gonna sit here and talk about me." He said taking strawberry out of her arms. "I'm still your daddy little girl." Strawberry mugged him.

"Fix your face." He said authoritatively. Her bottom lip started to tremble before turning red. "Oh no don't cry. I didn't mean it like that." He tried to comfort her as her cries got louder.

"Give me my baby!" Alex said taking her back from him. She looked at her daughter seeing nothing but two tears. "She's mad at you. We're going in the nursery away from the meanie." She stuck her tongue out walking away.

"I didn't mean it." He yelled out to them.

Once they were in the nursery, Alex looked at her child. "You're a character, those were fake tears." Strawberry looked at her mother blankly. "I'm your mommy I know better. But you learn quick, he's a sucker for tears. Keep it up."

"