Thankful for you

🗣🗣 COMMENT! COMMENT! 🗣🗣 Love you humans

"Baby cmon it's thanksgiving! You're not supposed to still be mad at me."

Alex moved around the kitchen. They were in charge of the cornbread, the sweet potato pie, and cookies.

"Your really not talking to me? It wasn't my fault, you gotta talk to me it's been three days. I miss hearing your voice. At least cuss me out." Derek begged.

Alex picked up her phone texting her husband. "Leave me alone, go call Noah, angel, Gio, Hector. Since you wanna talk so damn bad."

"Cmon Alex, please baby. I'm sorry for the strippers, and getting really drunk and getting arrested."

"Derek, just please go get Alayna ready. Her clothes are on our bed." Alex sighed finally speaking.

Derek sighed. "Fine. Can I at least kiss you?"

"No. If you kiss me, I won't be mad at you. Go get her ready. We're gonna be late and everybody is gonna be yelling at us."

"Fine, but I am truly sorry. It will never happen again." He pulled her in for a hug. "You gonna let me sleep in the bed tonight? My back is hurting on the floor." He didn't care she was mess he was gonna sleep in their room regardless.

"I'll think about it. Now go get her ready." She pushed him off her. He pulled her back, his eyes flicked towards her lips, then to her eyes.

He leaned in to kiss her. Their faces millimeters apart, he can feel her breathing increase. Alex moves to close the space in between them.

BRINGGGGGG!! The two jump apart as Alex's phone timer goes off. She clears her throat, stepping away. Grabbing the oven mitt she pulls out the last batch of cookies.

"Wanna try one?" She asks.

"I wanna eat your cookie. I mean the cookies you made yeah." She let him bite half while she ate the other.

"It's good, Nice and sweet like you." He kissed her cheek. "Imma go get her ready while you pack everything up."

"Yeah then I have to shower and get ready myself."

"Don't take forever."

"I'm not!"
——————————————————
All the woman were in Randall's kitchen preparing for the meal. Alex had a glass of wine watching Derek interact with the guys.

"Why you staring at him like you wanna rip his clothes off?" Star said scaring the crap out of her.

"Starrrrrr! You scared the shit out of me! And I am not."

"You were! You still mad at him? I understand Noah's still in the dog house with me."

"Yeah what they did was dumb and reckless and I know it was his birthday but he's not 21, he/they knew better."

"I agree, but you still looking at him like he's the only meal you want to eat. When's the last time y'all had sex?"

"Two weeks maybe?"

"Two weeks?!?!? Willingly?"

"Yeah we've been busy, I had to sneak and use my vibrator just to take a little edge off."

"Aww you poor thing If I were you I would be blessing one of Randall's bedrooms. Telling him how much I'm thankful for his dick."

"Well that's the difference between. Me and you. I'm not trying to get put out. That's so disrespectful."

Star rolled her eyes. "Alright so tell me what happened from your point of view."

3 Days Ago: Derek's birthday