This Christmas

🗣🗣 COMMENT!! COMMENT!! 🗣🗣

''Twas the night before Christmas
And through the house
Not a creature was stirring
Not even an Oreo

Soon Jolly Saint Nick came tip toeing through the house
Placing presents under the tree
He jumped over the traps
That Aidan set up to capture the good ole jolly Saint Nick

He turned around grabbing the cookie farthest to the left.
Not knowing the all of them rigged the next trick
The plate fell over creating a crash
Alarming someone to come running in

Jolly Saint Nick gave the person a goofy grin
They let out a belly laugh before standing up.
The doll stared in his eyes before giving him a kiss.

What they didn't know was up afar was the little red headed boy
Watching in awe
His mommy was kissing Santa Claus
His daddy was Santa Claus!
——————————————————
Aidan woke up excitedly. "It's Christmas!"He whispered to himself. This was the first year he could actually celebrate the holiday. When he was at home with his other mommy she would have a loud party and lock him in the room. No presents, No tree. But this year he got two new parents. With presents and a tree! He quickly jumped out the bed, climbing onto the bathroom counter brushing his teeth. He was preparing himself to take off full speed to his parents room. He heard a noise come from strawberry's room.

He opened the door peaking in like he saw Derek do. He saw strawberry wide awake standing in her crib. "Good morning strawberry! It's Christmas!" She reached out for him to take her out. He tried to remember how Derek pulled the crib down. He couldn't remember so he dragged her stool to the front of the crib. "We probably got lots of presents under the tree!" He stood on the stool to give him more height.

He reached up and pulled her out literally. He stumbled a bit but didn't drop her. "But we gotta wake up mommy and daddy first." He walked out the room carrying her, well attempting too. She started to slide out his hands. So he put her down letting her crawl.

He opened their bedroom door letting strawberry crawl in first. He saw Derek on one side and Alex on the other. Leaving the middle free. Using the bench in front of their bed. He helped strawberry crawl up.

"ITS CHRISTMAS!!" He shouted!

"Boy stop jumping on the bed before we take these presents back!" Derek said sitting up.

"Sorry daddy." He sat down.

"Oh let him live ITS CHRISTMAS!" Shouted Alex jumping up and jumping on the bed. "C'mon Aidan! Jump with me!" Aidan stood up jumping as Derek and strawberry watched them be foolish.

"Are you two done? Or would like to jump around instead of opening presents."

"PRESENTS!" They yelled plopping down on the bed.

"Don't be a Scrooge. Baby! Live a little."

"Yeah daddy Santa is supposed to love Christmas." Derek and Alex looked at each other confused. Maybe it was some kid thing. "Can we go open presents now?!? Pleaseee!"

"Yeah but me and mommy gotta brush our teeth first."

"Okay! We'll wait out here." Aidan sat with Alayna. She used him as she attempted to stand on the bed and bounce. She wanted to jump to! Aidan's giggles filled up the room watching her bend her knees and laugh. She thought she was jumping.

"Alright who's ready to open some gifts!" Alex yelled! "ME!" Yelled Aidan.

"I'll race you to the front!" Aidan climbed out of the bed. "Go!" He yelled running to the living room.