Hear me out!

June 2019

"I'm going to kill this bitch

"I'm going to kill this bitch. I'm going to stomp her face in. How dare she stroll up on us like that! Like she ain't fall off the face of the earth. This bitch smoking dick? Next time I see her it's on sight."

"Alex girl sit yo bougie ass down. " Miss Bruce said watching the girl pace back and forth in the salon.

"Right!" Sounding like those fake hood girls. "Next time I see her it's on sight. Head ass" Simone mocked her.

"Look I beat her ass twice. I will do it again. Who leaves their child for 5 months? After all, she's been through growing up! It just doesn't make sense to me."  Alexandra stressed.

"Exactly. Which is why maybe we should just hear her out." Cotton co-signed.

Simone agreeing. "I'm sure she has a good explanation, especially after growing up the way we did, she never would leave her child on purpose.....I don't think. We gotta hear her out."

"But after you do your procedure." Miss Carlotta adds. "The last thing we need is for you to be stressed out."

Alex sighs. "I hate when you all are right."
"Well, what should we do in the meantime."

"Since Star doesn't know where you guys live Zion should stay with you guys. At least until we talk to star. We don't know where she's been or what she could've gotten herself into." Miss Carlotta points out.

Everyone nods in agreeance. "Okay well alright then so Zion, Where is he?"

"Well if you ain't bust-up in here on Go! Like you did, you would've known Derek came and got him shortly after y'all called us and told us what happened." Miss Bruce sasses.

"Then that's my cue, I'm going to go home relax and probably get a massage from my fiancé."

"You just love calling him that huh?" Simone gagged.

"Yes, yes I do and daddy." Alex says sticking out her tongue waking out the salon.

"MAKE SURE HE FUCKS ALL THAT ATTITUDE OUT OF YOU." Cotton yells out to Alex.

"HEY NOW! Imma wash y'all mouths out with soap!" Miss C fussed.

"Nasty ass." Miss Bruce mumbles.

Alex and Derek's condo

"Well, Zion is out. We had a long day." Derek says entering the bedroom.

"Oh really, What did y'all do today?"

"We went to the museum. The park and out for ice cream." Derek plops his body on Alex.

"Omg! Derek get up you are Heavy!" She giggles.

"I am not! I'm light as a feather. He says resting his head on her chest." She laughed him off and began rubbing his head playing with his curls.