Its our Anniversary

"It's our anniversary! It's our anniversary!!!" Derek screamed into the bedroom waking up Alex and strawberry

"It's our anniversary! It's our anniversary!!!" Derek screamed into the bedroom waking up Alex and strawberry. Both girls looked at him like he lost his mind. He jumped on the bed pulling them in. "Good morning my princess" He kissed strawberry's head. "And good morning my beautiful Queen." He kissed her on the lips. "It's our Anniversary. Happy Anniversary baby!"

Alex couldn't help but smile. "Happy Anniversary baby!" She kissed him again.

He turned up his phone playing Tony! Toni! Toné! Anniversary. Singing horribly along to it. "DO YOU KNOW WHAT TODAY IS!" He danced around their bedroom.

"ITS OUR ANNIVERSARY!" She sang back. He pulled her out of the bed spinning her around. "I love you!" He said rocking her back and forth.

"I love you more!" She said looking him in the eyes. She saw nothing but admiration, love and lust in them. Her eyes flicked towards his lips then back to his face. She moved to kiss him.

Alayna sitting on the bed squealed loudly made her presence known.

"Oh mamas we love you too!! You need some love to." Alex climbed on the bed placing kisses on her cheek. Derek placing kisses on the other cheek.

"Okay cmon, you guys need to eat and go. I'm requesting you guys leave the house for the entire day. Don't come back until 4 but come back alone." He whispered in her ear.

A tingle ran down Alex's spine as she shuddered. The bet ended today and she couldn't be more excited. She finally was gonna get to enjoy brotha eggplant and she wanted...no needed to be filled.

The sexual tension was thick in the air while they ate breakfast. The way his muscles flexed, and he licked his lips had Alex wanting to jump out her skin.

Derek watched Alex squirm knowing she was visibly turned on had him think about how wet she was. How she would feel wrapped around him. He felt himself growing hard. He tried to shake his thoughts.

Alex was too busy watching him, Alayna dropped her spoon on the floor. Alex looked over at her daughter playing with her eggs. As she went underneath the table to grab it, she saw his friend trying peek out his boxers. Not paying attention she bumped her head on the table. "Owww!" She held her head rubbing it.

"You alright baby?" He asked trying not to laugh.

"Yeah I'm fine. I think I'm gonna go get ready now." She was flustered, and she could no longer breath in the room.

"Okay, I'll get lay ready."

"Thanks baby." She said keeping her distance. She didn't trust herself to be in close proximity with her own man.