New Years & New Schools

🗣🗣 COMMENT!! 🗣🗣

Aidan was fighting to keep his eyes open. Maddie and Jaden were already down for the count but he was struggling with 5 minutes to spare.
They were at the Salon having a New Years party. The greens and black eyed peas were made to be eaten. The adults were all laying around talking. Star was trying to convince Derek to let her kiss Alex at midnight.

"Star why would I let you kiss my wife? And Alex why aren't you against this?"

"C'mon we've kissed before. This won't be our first time."

"YALL KISSED BEFORE!" Simone asked. "Where was I?"

"Mind your business. We were drunk, at the club. Crazy in love came on. It was a little peck."

"So y'all get extremely gay when drunk

"So y'all get extremely gay when drunk. Noted. You can't kiss her. Go kiss your husband. That's your new fiancé."

"I asked him if it was okay. He was down for it. So you're the only one stopping our bag."

"Noah! You tryna share her? You cool with them kissing?" Derek asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, man it ain't like they sleeping together. Plus they kissed before so.."

"She threatened you?" Derek cut him off.

"She threatened me. But I don't care."

"We got less than two minutes. Are you gonna let us kiss or not." Star said bored.

"No!"

60 seconds.

"Derek you're playing games."

15 seconds.

"Star I'm not playing anything."

5 seconds.
4
3
2
1
HAPPY NEW YEAR! Star grabbed Alex's face kissing her. Alex slipped her tongue in Star's mouth. As they made out. Star moaned, when Alex bit her lip.

Derek watched intently. Kind of turned on, shaking it off. "Alright, alright enough."

"Wow you bitches are really gay for each other. I'm starting to think all the beef y'all had was sexual tension. Maybe if y'all fucked we wouldn't have anymore arguments."

"Hmm good observation, wanna test that theory?" Star asked Alex.

"Nah y'all kissed that's as enough. Star don't do that shit again. Once is enough."

"Fine. Limp leg Larry. I won't."

"And you, go sit your tipsy self down somewhere."