Family

Derek and Angel hopped on the first plane they could get to Atlanta

Derek and Angel hopped on the first plane they could get to Atlanta. Derek grabbed his car speeding to their building as they pulled up whoever did this had a motive.

They guys walked into the building meeting Bautista. The sounds of the glass crunching beneath their feet made Derek feel overwhelmed took a seat on one of the ripped up couches.

"Sorry this happened to you but do you think you have any idea who could've done this?"

"Bautista just give me a second, I gotta process what I'm seeing at this moment." Derek held his head in his hand the stress was very much etched onto his face.

Angel was assessing the damage. "Derek come here!"

Derek got up walking over to where Angel was, once he saw what he saw; he knew exactly who did this.

The Jones family portrait was smashed and torn and underneath it was a tiny LR spray painted on the wall. Derek knew this was beyond him and something needed to be done.

They walked around seeing no important files were taken thanks to the double coded file cabinet walking into the offices everything was overturned, torn. Clearly they had come for Derek's office because his was the worse compared to Angel's and Simone's, for sure this was personal.

After telling Bautista they had no idea who did this, and answering preliminary questions. They went to go get some supplies because they had a lot of cleaning to do.

Derek attempted to call his wife getting her voicemail. He sent her a text keeping it brief telling her to FaceTime him when she got a chance. Not even thirty minutes into cleaning, they heard glass crunching behind them. "Oh! my! god!" The guys turned around seeing the girls, Noah, Miss Bruce, Miss C, Grandma Ruby and Beau.

Derek dropped his broom, pulling her into a hug. "What are y'all doing here? What are you doing here?"

"I know you didn't want me to come, but we couldn't let you guys do this by yourself. We have the days off we wanted to come help plus more hands make everything move quicker." She glanced around the room seeing her husband's establishment in ruins. It was fixable but it would be a lot.

Carlotta walked up to the couple placing her hand on Derek's shoulder. "And we're family, and when family is in need we help."

He pulled his wife into another hug and kissed her deeply.

"Alright Alright enough! We gonna clean up or watch these two makeout?"

"I love you."

"I love you, and we need to talk." He looked at her intensely.

"Alright now that y'all are finished. The guys clean up the glass. We'll get all the furniture flipped upright." Miss C gave out the orders and everybody got to work cleaning up. It wasn't until Alexandra saw their family Portrait she began to have a panic attack.