Not Prepared for this

March 28th, 2020

Derek was giving Alex a massage, they were supposed to be getting ready for their baby shower but she was feeling miserable. Her back was hurting, she was feeling nauseous and all she wanted to do was lay in bed.

"How do you feel now?" He asked pulling her body into his.

"A little better, I've just really reached the point in my pregnancy I'm ready for it to be over. Baby girl won't let me rest, I can't see my feet, nor my vagina."

"Anddddd Your breast are leaking again. Derek added. Feeling the wetness on his chest."

"See nobody told me about this, when they mentioned their pregnancy. This is a lot, I don't even feel sexy anymore. Alex voice cracked, tears bubbling up in her throat. She was also in that stage of her pregnancy she was extremely emotional and she hated it."

Hovering over her, Derek looked his wife in the eyes. "Alex look at me, baby you carrying our daughter is the most beautiful sight I've ever seen. You're still extremely sexy to me."

I .*kiss* love *kiss* you *kiss* and *kiss* your *kiss* body.

Derek began placing kissing down Alex's neck to her breast. Looking up staring her directly in the eyes. He takes her nipple into his mouth. Tasting the milk she produced. Using his right hand to caress her warm skin. He felt Alex's breathing pick up significantly, when he reached his destination.

Slipping a finger between her lips, he wet his fingers using her juices, before rubbing her clit in circular motions. Alex whimpered beneath him, enjoying the pleasure he was bringing to her body.

"God, your so beautiful." Derek said kissing on her flesh. He slipped two fingers in curling them upward, while he using his thumb to still rub her clit. Alexandra grabbed his arm trying to stop him, "Derek" she whispers lowly, "baby I- it's too much pressure."

"Do you want me stop?" He asked still rubbing slowly. "Nn-no" She stuttered out.

She gasps, her back arching off the bed. As Derek sped up. The Sloshing sound was loud in the room, as Alex squirted on Derek's fingers. "Mmmm Daddy." She Moaned. Derek looking her over as her body convulsed. "Alex baby look at me, I love you, I love everything about you. I love the way my name rolls of your tongue, the way your light hits your face perfectly, creating more glow to your beautiful face." Removing his finger from her he put them in his mouth licking them clean. "And I definitely love the way you taste."

Alex pulled him in for a sloppy kiss, tasting herself. "I love you too. I would love you even more if you can please fuck me." She said boldly tugging on his shorts.

As much as Derek wanted too Simone had texted him twice making sure they were to be at the venue by 4. And it was going on 2:45. "We can't we have to get ready and the venue is thirty minutes away."

Alex pouted. "At Least The tip? We can do a quickie."

"Now baby you know ain't nothing about us quick, and if I put the tip you gonna be asking for the whole thing. Now come on let's go shower." He said pulling her up.
—————————————————

"You're late! It's 4:25. I told you guys to be here from 4 o'clock." Simone scolded.

"Sorry we got caught up, in traffic."

"Mhmm you're lying, but whatever let's go."

Technically they weren't lying because they did get caught up. After they got in the shower, Alex was determined to get the dick and Derek wasn't complaining giving it to her which set them back thirty minutes or so.