Oreo

"This is not fair! Everything is going wrong

"This is not fair! Everything is going wrong. This is not what the backdrop was supposed to be! I don't like my makeup. It was supposed to be warm outside and it's raining." Alex cried into Derek's arms.

"Baby look, the things your sad about are minuscule. We can change the makeup, edit the background, and we can do the outside shot on another day. We can still do the other two ideas. Look they got the tub ready; we can do that one first. Finish off with the denim look and if it's still raining, we can just use the backup plan. Stop crying okay, go get your makeup touched up. Get ready for the first look and by the time you're done your surprise will be here." He kissed her forehead.

"A surprise? What surprise?" Her ears perked up hearing about a surprise.

"Now if I told you it wouldn't be a surprise would it? Now go get ready. Stop worrying I got it all under control."

"Fine. Kisses? For good luck?" She asked.

"Of course. Not like you need it though. I'll be back soon. Love you."

"Love you too." She pecked his lips. Derek takes out his phone sending a quick text to Noah.

—————————————————

—————————————————

That's a wrap on first look. Let's get the parents into the denim look. The photographer yelled out.

"WHEW LOOK AT MY BABY THE MODEL!!"
Derek wrapped the robe around Alex. "I'm tryna have you model for me nude." He whispered nipping her neck.

"Eww, baby, you're so corny but thank you.
I just hope these shots are done in time for the gender reveal. Simone is like super determined to plan it by herself but not without requesting a list of things she needs from us. I'm like Simone this is the gender reveal not a baby shower."

"Aww, babe just let her be. You know she never really gets to plan anything." Derek pecks her lips.

"Hey sorry to interrupt but we need you guys to change and Alexandra, Miss Bruce is asking for your presence so you change wigs."

"Okay thank you, We'll be right over."