Dare To Dream~ Epilogue

"I'm so excited for you!" Jessica exclaims, clapping her hands excitedly.

"I'm excited for you, too!" I mimic her actions, smiling widely.

"Do that later, Izzy. You're in the backstage of your first concert ever! How cool is that, hmm?" She gushes.

"I know. I still can't believe it, Jessica. I'm here. I'm finally happy."

This is it. My long planned dream is finally a reality. I'm about to start performing in 20 minutes!

"I'm so happy for you, Izzy! I really am."

"I'm so proud and happy of you too, Jess. You did it! You have your own dance crew!" I try not to fan-girl.

"This is too good to be true," she states. I nod, looking at the mirror.

In front of me is a girl with sparkly, chocolate brown eyes and curly hair. She's wearing a proud, happy grin that would light up the whole world. Next to her is a girl with crystal blue eyes and wavy dirty blonde hair. Her grin mirrors her friend's, proud and happy.

I stare at my reflection in awe. I've never been so happy before. I have everything I ever wished for. Friends forever, a lovely boyfriend, an amazing family and a massively dedicated crowd of fans. Yes, there are a few imperfections in my life. However, these imperfections made me the person I am now.

All I can ever say now is that I'm extremely happy and loved. I've never been so happy before, and I undoubtedly find that the most important feeling anyone could ever have.

"Ms. Isabella? Someone wants to see you. She says her name is Taylor." My manager says, breaking my train of thoughts.

What?

She's back.

"Yeah, sure, l-let her in," I stutter. Lisa, my manager, nods and walks away, probably heading to get Taylor.

What is she doing here?

The door slowly opens, revealing the figure I used to dread the most.

"You've gained weight. And I thought people get prettier, not uglier,"

"Exactly! It's your dream. Oh, I know it's your stupid dream that's stealing my spotlight and popularity. Now, all you have to do is remember, Isabella. Remember that every time you get closer to that dream of yours, I'll always be there to ruin everything for you. Always."

"H-hi, Isabella." I was once again snapped out of my thoughts. Taylor smiles shyly, which is a smile I barely saw on her face.