Chapter~ 27 'I Finally Understand'

Chapter~ 27 'I Finally Understand.'

I looked at the five boys approaching us. My heart was beating relentlessly and I was sweating as if I just ran a marathon.

'Focus, Izzy. Focus.'

They stopped right in front of us. Before they could even speak, everyone started screaming.

Freaking Fans.

"Follow us," Liam said. We started speed walking for a minute, until we stopped in front of a modern-looking wooden door with 'One Direction' written on it, surrounded by a big star.

Zayn opened the door, revealing a spacious room with sky blue painted walls. An Xbox was sitting at a corner and three comfy-looking couches were put in front of it. A fridge lay at another corner of the room. Overall, it looked like heaven on planet Earth.

"Go inside." Liam pushed us into the room.

We stood there in complete silence, staring at their perfect faces.

God, they look so good.

Focus, you idiot.

"Hey," was all what Harry said. For a few seconds, we stared at him blankly. They might have thought that we weren't at all interested. But oh boy, are they wrong.

'Oh my God, he just said hey!'

Yeah, that's exactly what's going on in my head. You couldn't blame me though, could you? Okay, maybe you can.

Whatever.

Oh, wow, now I'm talking to myself in the middle of an important moment here.

I mentally face palmed myself.

Twice.

Jessica answered his greeting, saving the day. I honestly, doubted I could reply.

"Hi,"

"Okay, listen, we know you guys are mad at us and all, but you couldn't blame us. We-" I interrupted Liam.

"Whoa, Whoa, wait a sec. Mad at you? Are you serio-"

"No interruptions. And yes, we know you guys are hurt and disappointed and you never want to see our faces again. But we did all of this for you. We made you enter this musical for a reason, which is to show everyone that you are worth watching. And we had to cut our communication with you to make it a surprise.

"We know it was a stupid idea and that we shouldn't have done that, but we couldn't help it. You have amazing talents. Why hide it from the world? We're sorry. We really are. But we never meant anything bad. We just wanted to surprise you guys, and it wouldn't have worked out if we didn't pretend that we left for the tour. You guys are the best friends ever and you mean so much to us. You might think it's not true but it is. Trust us. We're sorry," he ended his speech.

My eyes softened at his words. That was literally the sweetest thing anyone ever told me. I am sure that's what Jessica is thinking too. I felt tears in my eyes but I had to hold them back.

How can he be so sweet?

"We never want to see your faces again? Are you kidding me?" Jessica chuckled and I did the same. We embraced the guys tightly.

"We really appreciate what you've done for us. Thank you so much," I tell them as we pulled away.

"It's nothing. As Liam said, you guys are the best friends ever and you mean so much to us. It's the least we can do," the Irish spoke.

"We missed you."

"We did too."

"We should really head back, talents are waiting to perform." Zayn smiled. We nodded, understanding.

What a misunderstanding.

Well, they did surprise us. Definitely. Now, everything is clear to me.

I finally understand.

Author's Note: Hallooooo!

This chapter is dedico to @SweetStrawberries28 !

I wuv you all to bits and pieces. <3

~HG xx