Chapter~ 9 'Karaoke?'

"And then we're like Na Na, then we're like yeah yeah yeah. Always like Na Na Na. Then we're like yeah yeah yeah. So, we can't make up our minds, 'cause when we think-"

GroaningI forced myself out of bed to answer my ringing phone. My sight was blurred, so instead of checking who the caller is, I pressed the answer button without a second thought.

"Hello?" I answered in a sleepy voice.

"Good morning, sleepy head. Or should I say, good afternoon!" I was taken back by Louis' loud voice that I had to pull my phone inches away from my ears.

"Good afternoon, Lou- wait what?" Wide-eyed, I took a quick glance at the time. 

It's twelve in the afternoon.

Oh dear.

"I'm late for work!" I yelled, running into Jessica's room. "Jessica!"

"So, I was wondering, if you can-" I rudely interrupted Louis.

"Jessica!" 

"If you can come to-"

"Jessica you annoying sleepy butt!"

"If you can go clubbing with us tonight?" He hurriedly asked in a barely noticeable way.

"Yeah, okay whatever. Jessica!"

Okay, that's it. She was ignoring me and I was a hundred percent sure of that. I know what my next move is.

Revenge, baby.

I made my way to the bathroom with an evil smile plastered in my face. Then, I filled a glass of cold water and went back into her room.

She was going to pay.

"Great! We'll pick you and Jessica up at eight, okay?"

"Yeah, okay, whatever. Bye!" I hung up and spilled the water on Jessica's poor head.

This will definitely wake her up.

"What the?!" She immediately shot up from her bed in alarm. "Isabella Martin, you are now officially dead!" She jumped out of bed.

Uh-oh. This is bad.

I took off, running as fast as I can, dodging each and every pillow and slipper coming my way.  I knew better than talking to her face to face, so it locked my bedroom door and texted her instead.

Before you think of killing me, look at your watch. PS: Have I mentioned how hard it is to wake your lazy butt up?

Boo: 

Oh my God. It's 12:15. We're late! PS: That doesn't mean you wake me up by throwing ICE COLD WATER on me!

I'm going to kill her.

And why the hell would I wake you up if we weren't late, you idiot? Go dress up! PS: I had no other choice!

Boo:

Whatever. Just be ready in 5.

With that said, we got ready and were both headed to work. Once our shift was done, we had lunch at McDonald's and exhaustedly went back home.

Just a few minutes after tiredly plopping down on my bed, my best friend entered the room, smiling sweetly at me.

"So, what's up?" She asked as she bounced on my bed.

"Nothing much. I'm kinda tired so I might have a nap."

"Yeah, me too. See-"

"And then we're like Na Na Na, then we're like yeah ye-"