Chapter~16 'We're back!'

Chapter~ 16 'We're Back!'

"Come on, let's go!" Louis said excitedly.

I'm really happy that everything is back to normal again. Everyone is delighted.

Louis is back to being the excited one again. Liam's sweet smile is back, making me blush as usual. Zayn started taking care of his hair after a long time of somberness. Harry's using his cheeky attitude once more, and he's not as shy with Delilah anymore. In fact, they're getting along pretty well, making us all smile in awe at their cuteness.

And Niall? Well, Niall hadn't stopped whining about wanting to stuff himself with proper food, completely disliking the food he unwillingly ate in the hospital. Then, when we decided to go to Nando's for lunch, he literally started dancing. A hop here, one there. The shimmy, a twirl. That boy... no comment.

After packing a few things and taking fresh showers, we were ready to leave this horrible place. The place we never want to see again. This hospital.

"To Nando's!" Niall put on his disguise (A mustache and a hat) and sped down the hallway to the exit doors.

We followed, giggling and trying to catch up with him. When it comes to food, he can be the fastest person in the universe.

It feels so good to smile again. To laugh with the ones you love and cherish. To be alive, overall. I can never be happier.

I sat in the driver's seat, and smiled at the sound of the engine roaring to life. However, I frowned immediately at the sight of Louis' raised eyebrows. He stared at me, hands on his hips, looking as sassy as ever.

"What do you think you're doing, young lady?" He asked.

"Uh- driving?" My eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"No, you're definitely not driving. Come on, hop out," he ordered.

"But-" I frowned.

"No buts! Jump out. Now."