Chapter~ 20 'Should I Ignore?'

My eyes never left the magazine as I held it between my own hands.

Am I blind?

Did I just see what I think I saw?

Here?

In London?

How?

They rarely ever do that. I mean, is it possible? Even if this was true, if it wasn't a stupid advertisement or something, is this going to help me and Jessica in anything?

"There you are! I've been looking for you everywhere." Jessica put her hand over my shoulders. "What is that you're holding?" She asked. I forced my hand towards her face, causing her to flinch and back away, obviously scared that I'd hit her with it. I laughed hysterically as she shook her head at me, mumbling 'Idiot'. She took a glance at the front page. Then, her eyes widened, just like mine.

Looks like I'm not the only one that's shocked.

"What is that?" She asked, pausing at every word.

"It's weird, right?" I ask.

"That never happens here! Do you think it's just another advertisement?"

"It could be, but it's against the law. And, there's a signature down there." I pointed at the signature. "So, it must be true, but how?"

"I don't know. But I sure am excited!" She clapped her hands, excitedly.

"Excited?"

"Duh! We must go. It's going to be amazing! It's also a big chance. We can't let it go."

"Are you sure? What if we don't get chosen?"

"Then, we don't. There isn't anything else to do about it. That's if we don't get chosen."

"Are you sure? Should we really take this under considera-"

"Take what under consideration?" Zayn asked from behind Jessica, the other boys appearing behind him.

I looked at Jessica, then I handed Zayn the magazine. His eyes flickered around the page and then he cheekily smiled at us.

"This is amazing!" He exclaimed.

"I want to see!" Niall whined. Zayn handed him the magazine. All the boys gathered around him, looking at the same page we were staring at. The girls came and looked, too.

"You should go! I mean it by should," Harry told us.

"Yes! And we'll come to support you. You will do great!" Delilah followed.

"This is a great chance to show the world who you are, girls." Liam's eyes twinkled.

Adorable.

I looked at Jessica and she looked back at me. The eye contact seemed like we were sending virtual messages. Like we were talking with our eyes. The type of communication we call "The Eye Thingy".

"We need time to think. I mean, it will be sort of embarrassing," I say, looking at the ground.

"Yeah, what if there are people way better than us? We might embarrass ourselves. That would be horrible!" Jessica's eyes widened in realization.

"Pffft, time? You are amazing. You don't even need practicing!" Perrie complimented.

"Yeah, right." I scoffed, laughing.

"You don't believe us?" Eleanor asked.

"Nope. Not very much." I smirked.

"Oh, really?" Louis looked at the others and they all nodded. Jessica and I looked at each other, frowning.