Chapter~ 33 'The Reunion'

"Izzy! Jess!" My sister ran towards us, extending her arms to hug us both at the same time. I hugged her tight, as I gave her a kiss on the forehead. Her hair smells like sweet fresh strawberries. I looked at her and smiled widely for I'm very happy to see her.

She looked so mature. Her short hair was curled to perfection. Her cheeks flushed and her eyes green and sparkly. She looked breathtaking, I may admit.

I took a quick glance at the door, finding mom. She gave me a toothy grin. That was when I bolted towards her and attacked her with a bone crushing yet warm hug. She hugged me back and rested her chin on my head. She then cupped my cheeks in her hands and looked at me. I can see tears at the corner of her chocolate brown eyes, which I inherited from her.

"Mom," I let out a shaky breath.

"Isabella, darling. I missed you so much." She hugged me once more, this one tighter than the other. I hugged her back as if I was holding on for dear life.

I was holding on for dear life.

She's everything to me. Just seeing her smile made me forget all my worries and heartbreaks. I love her.

"Mommy. I- I missed you even more." I cried.

"Don't you miss me, too?" I heard an incredibly familiar voice. A voice I barely heard although I'm supposed to.

"Dad?" I looked behind mom. Just as I thought. It was dad.

My dad.

"Dad!" I ran and jumped on him. He laughed softly and hugged me.

"Is it just me or have my short daughter grown a little taller?" He smirked, giving me an impressed look. I rolled my eyes and wiped my tears away.

"Great way to ruin the moment, Daddy. I miss you too," I said sarcastically, earning the death glare.

That's where I learnt to give a deadly death glare.

From yours truly, Dad.

"How are you doing, boo? I missed you, really." He put me down, taking one of my curls and playing with it. Typical Daddy.

"Great, Dad. I want you to meet some people." I dragged him by the hand towards the hospital's waiting room. That's where everyone was sitting, except Dad, Mom, and Maya, who were behind me.

"Boys, meet my family. Family, meet the boys." I smiled at my almost formal introduction. The boys moved their hands forward to shake my family's. They each gave Maya a kiss on the cheek with made her blush severely.

"Well, if it isn't the boys my daughter is head over heels in love with." Dad chuckled. Thanks for embarrassing me, Dad.

The boys smirked at me. I blushed. They're going to use this against me, later. I know it.

The boys said their names politely while dad nodded, impressed. And Mom?

Well, Mom was fan-girling. Earning a questioning look from me. Since when?

"Oh my God. Do you guys know how much Isabella talked about you? I'm so glad she got to meet you, finally! It's great to meet you, boys. I'm Anne Young, Isabella's mother."

"It's nice to meet you too, ma'am. We are very glad we bumped into the girls, because now they're a very important part of our lives."

Awe, sweet.

"Please, just call me Anne." She smiled sweetly.

"Aaaaaaaaanne!" Jessica Russo. Typical. She hugged Mom tightly as Mom laughed. She glanced at Dad and sashayed towards him. That girl.

They did their handshake.

Yes, Jessica and Dad have a handshake.

"I'm sorry about Russo, Jess. How's he doing?" Dad seemed so concerned.

"He's doing great, actually! He's sleeping right now, but he's healing so fast! Don't worry about him." She smiled gratefully. Dad nodded, smiling too.

We all started chatting and laughing as the Harry said his famous cheek knock knock jokes.

I love this day. We are all reunited and happy. Let me just enjoy it as it lasts.

I hope it lasts.

Author's Note: This chapter is one of my personal favorites. =)

If you like it then please vote and comment! Thank youu! <3

Oh and I checked and found out I've reached to 5K Reads! Ohmygosh thank you guys so much for all this :')

Virtual Hugs to all of you ;) <3

Now for the Dedication, I'd like you dedicate this chapter to @Hipster_1D cause she is one hell of a Wattpad bestie =') I love you, Gurl <3 :*

~HG xx