Chapter~ 38 'Mind is Blown'

"Will you playthe opening act of our World Tour?" he finally asks.

My jaw drops twelvefeet underground, if possible. I tried to open my mouth and speak, but I keepchoking on my own saliva.

Is he serious?

"Yes, he is,"Liam answers me. My eyes widen.

Can they read minds?

"No, wecan't." Niall laughs.

Huh?

"You think outloud, Izzy." Zayn rolls his eyes.

I can barely thinkproperly. It's like everything is moving in slow-motion. I force my head tomove to my right and look at Jessica. Her face expression mirrors mine,surprised and questioning. She finally opens her mouth and speaks up, savingthe day.

"Us? The tour?Opening act? What?" she throws different questions right at theirface. If this situation were different, I would have laughed at her. However,it's not. I'm still utterly shocked.

"Yeah. I mean,the musical wasn't by your side, and we need an opening act. Also, we havesuperstars in front of us. Why not bring it to good use? It's a benefit for youand us, don't you think? You might finally accomplish and fulfill your dreams,"Harry says. "Please say yes."

Jessica looks at meand I look back at her. Her eyes are a dark shade, which means she's almostagreeing. I would agree too, but the usual -what if's- are the obstacle.

This is not aneasy decision. It's a World Tour, and we are going to be the opening acts ofeach and every concert within that tour. I need time to think.

"W-we need timeto think, guys. This isn't an easy decision to make."

"There isn'tmuch time left. The concert is in two days. And you've got to start practicingtoday and now," Liam answers.

"Two days?!"Jessica exclaims.

"Now?!"I mimic Jessica's voice.

"Yeah, in twodays. And yeah, now."

"Now, now?"I ask in a less deafening voice.

"Now, now."Harry confirms.

"Now, now."I nod.

"Oh my God,"Jessica breathes out.

"Please,guys?" Louis pleads, pouting.

"What if thefans hate on us? What if something goes wrong? What if-" Louis interruptsmy mumbling.

"Nothing will gowrong because you guys are amazing. I promise you nothing will gowrong."

Let me get thisstraight.

We will be travellingthe world with One Direction, the world's most famous boy band. We will begetting a whole load of attention. Definitely hate, too.

What are theadvantages? Firstly: It may be our answer to our question; "Are weever going to make our dream a reality?", which might be a yes, or abig fat no. Secondly: We will gain experience and lots of fun. Finally: We getto spend the whole time with the boys.

Nevertheless, whatare the disadvantages?

We quit school. Forreal. Which scares the living hell out of me. However, if we fulfill our dream,that wouldn't be a problem, I guess. Hate is another thing. We are mostlikely to get hate. Lots of it. But haters are going to keep hating no matterwhat. And I've learned to respect them for they're the ones who think I'mbetter than them.

I think I will go forthe advantages. I'm really, really after that dream of mineand I would do anything to bring it to life. I doubt thatJessica would differ, knowing her more than I know my own family.

I take one last glanceat Jessica and this time, her eyes are pleading for me to say yes. I smile ather and nod.

"Sure, we willgo with you guys," I tell them, happily.

"YAAAAS!"Jessica screams and jumps on me, causing us both to fall on the floor. I laughand push her off. Then, I stand up and look at the boys. They all give metoothy grins and I laugh again.

"Off topractice?" Liam asks, giving me one of his sweet smiles that always driveme crazy.

"Off to practice,"I reply. Liam takes hold of my hand and guides me to the door. And that waswhen the butterflies in my stomach were yet again set free.

What is Liam doing tome?

Do I like him?

Does he like me?

No, the feeling isjust present because he's my celebrity crush since forever. Plus, who am Ikidding? Liam James Payne liking plain Isabella Martin?

Ha. Ha. Ha.

And then, we were offto practice.

Author's Note: Heya guys! Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Sadly, there are two more chapters left, then the epilogue! I honestly could NOT believe this is really happening.

I love you guys to bits and pieces <3 Take care and stay fabulous! Please stay tuned until next time! =)

~HG xx