Chapter~ 35 'Just Dance'

~Two Weeks Later~

"Give me elbow space! I'm not the dancer here, I need space!" I shoved Jessica and continued the dance routine on Just Dance.

Ugh, this is so hard!

The dancer did a quick move where she jumps while doing a split. I attempted to do that move, and guess what? I did it very well! I'm so proud of myself.

Okay, this might be a white lie. What really happened was...

I fell down right on my butt and winced in pain.

Jessica, Eleanor and Delilah were such great friends. They were so helpful, really. That's why they left me on the floor, groaning in pain while they were on the couch laughing at poor ol' me.

And Maya was with them.

Oh the joy.

"This game isn't nice." I pouted. They sobered up from laughing and gave me evil grins instead. They started whispering to each other things I couldn't really hear.

Uh-oh.

I'm dead.

They stood up and put on sickly sweet smiles.

"Which game do you want to play then, Izzy?" Delilah said as she sat down next to me.

"I-I don't know?" It came out more like a question.

They're my best friends, and it saddens me that they're making plans against me.

And guess what?

I'm terrified. Literally.

"How about we play the tickling game?" Eleanor asked me. Oh, God, she's evil. And I know exactly who's plan it was.

Jessica freaking Russo.

I had an idea. Since Jess' parents and mine are chatting in the living room, why not scream for help?

Yes, it's a great idea.

Too late, I'm already being tickled.

"No! P-please! M-mom...D-ad! Help!" I screamed, laughing in between.

I don't know when they're going to stop or if they're even planning to, but I know one thing for sure.

I hate that I'm so ticklish.

"What's wrong? What's happening here?" The whole population came in rushing. But did the girls stop tickling me?

Nope.

Did my parents help me?

Oh, no. Not at all.

They just stood there, laughing at poor me being tickled to death. I wouldn't be surprised if they made popcorn.

See? That's how much my family loves me.

Please note my heavy sarcasm.

"I-I can't breathe. P-please!" I managed to scream out.

"Stop! She said she can't breathe! S-she's going to die!" Maya screamed, her voice cracking at the end.

They finally left me be.

I gasped for air. Thank God.

Maya ran to my side in order to hug me tight. She actually thought that I was going to die.

Awe.

I kissed her cheek.

"I'm okay! They were just kidding, Mayo," I told her in a reassuring tone. She nodded and hugged me even tighter.

I then took my time to glare at the girls. They gave me frightened looks that made me laugh in hysteria.

Then, an idea popped in my head.

Perrie.

"How about we call Perrie? I miss her," I told the girls. They nodded and an eager smile was planted on their faces. I nodded and headed to my room as they followed my steps.

I dialed Perrie's number and at the second ring, she answered.

"Izzy! Oh my God, I miss you, girl! Oh, how's Jessica's Dad doing?" she asked in concern.

"I miss you way more, Pez! How's everything going with you? Dude, we miss you a lot! Mr. Russo is so strong. He's back home now, as good as new. He's healthy."

"That's brilliant! I miss you guys even more. I'm sorry. I'm just really busy these days so I couldn't come and visit."

"No, it's fine. We're heading back to London again in three days, anyways. For school and stuff."

"Oh, yeah, I guess we can catch up, then. Can I speak to the girls?"

"Sure." I handed the phone over to Jess.

Then, I zoned out.

What is the future planning for us, now?

Author's Note: So I hope you like it! Please feel free to vote, comment and give me feedback ;)

Cute as a button every single one of you =) <3

I wuv you all! <3

~HG xx