Chapter~28 'I Just Wish'

The auditions ended in a matter of two days, where many different singers and dancers performed beautifully. And after heavy interpretations, the winners were announced.

Yes, including Jessica and me.

The boys swore that they chose us not because they love us, but because we really deserved it. They promised that it was fair. It was very hard to believe, since there were many talented people that performed confidently. However, I'm sure it was very hard to choose the winners.

Definitely.

After the hall was clear, we all decided to head to Nando's.

"Just like old days," the Irish one said with a smile from ear to ear on his joyful face.

We ordered away and ate as if we've never seen food before. And once our plates were empty, we all headed back to our flat for a sleepover.

"I missed this," Liam said after a deep sigh. We all nodded in agreement.

If only they just knew how much we missed this.

We ordered the movie 'The Fault in Our Stars' and watched it with popcorn stuffed in our mouths.

I sat next to Liam, and in the middle of the movie, he had his arms around my shoulders, comforting me as I cried silently. I blushed at his action and its cuteness.

And of course, the butterflies were set free.

The movie ended in and left us in sad tears. All of us. Including the boys. Then...

A nose blow interrupted my thoughts.

Niall.

We all looked at him and erupted into fits of laugher.

"What? It's a sad story." He shrugged and sniffled. Jessica stood and handed him another tissue. He looked at her, smiled, and enveloped her in a bone-crushing hug.

In that moment, I swear I knew that they have a future together.

Just saying!

She sat back down and looked at me, blushing furiously. I gave her an evil smirk and then earned an eye roll from her.

Typical Jess.

"What now?" Delilah asked.

"Pillow fight!" Louis exclaimed, and before I could ever think of picking up a pillow, one hit me square in the face.

"Boo-ya!" Louis fist pumped the air, and then got hit by a pillow that Liam threw at him.

I laughed hysterically, and so did everyone else.

I really did miss this, and I'm really grateful to have all of them in my life.

Finally, everything was going the way it's supposed to be. We're all delighted by each other's company. I wish it could be this this all the time.

I just wish.

Author's Note: Hello! I'm sorry if it's too short :(

As I said, I'm so thankful for all your votes reads, they mean so much to me <3 I love you all so much! =)

~HG xx