Chapter~ 36 'Life is Unfair'

"Jessica! Come here and fold your clothes! I'm not supposed to do them for you. I'm just as tired as you are," I managed to scold her before puffing out a long breath.

I'm so freaking tired.

"I will. We just came from work five minutes ago! Stop being so bossy. Jeez." She rolled her eyes, folding the clothes scattered all over her bed.

"Well, I'm only being bossy because you're being very irresponsible." I tried to massage my neck.

"Well, since you are being so uptight, someone's got to be a bit irresponsible. Besides, I don't want to have wrinkles like you do." She scrunched her nose while looking at me. I frowned.

"I'm just really stressed, okay?" I turned around and headed to the kitchen. I was thirsty.

More like I had to have something help me swallow the lump in my throat.

"Izzy, love. Don't worry. Everything will be fine, I promise. Things will work out. And I promise I will be more responsible now." She smiled and hugged me. I still felt the need to cry. Just not in front of Jess. I can hold it for a while.

"I know. I'm sorry for being so uptight."

"Don't worry, you don't really have a lot of wrinkles." She winked, managing to lighten up the mood.

I laughed lightly and waved her off.

I drank the cold water then walked out of the kitchen, making my way towards to bathroom. I just felt the need to cry.

Why am I so weak?

No, I'm not weak. I just feel a bit stressed. Crying doesn't mean I'm weak.

So I cried away. I let out all my feelings.

'I'm just stressed, that's all. It's okay to cry,' I promised myself.

Once my cries turned into simple sniffles, I decided to wash my face and put on a genuine smile.

I'm fine, I know it. Everything going to be okay.

Here's what happened. We're back to London and our schedule is back to being very busy. School in the morning, Starbucks at night, and studying in the middle.

Don't worry, I think we manage to remember to breathe in between. Queue the eye roll.

We're as busy as a bee. Except nothing's exciting about it. Oh, well. I sighed.

The boys are still busy with the musical. We have no part in it and they were sorry. But I couldn't blame them, it's just fate. We aren't meant to be in that musical.

One Direction's world tour starts in a week. Yes, it's delayed since the musical isn't over with yet. So, we barely get to see the boys. But then again, this is how life is supposed to be. Unfair.

Life is unfair.

Author's Note: Heyo there ;) Hope you like the chappie which isn't really happy. (I'm trying hard to make it rhyme. Hehe ^_^)

I won't be updating in a while since the Hell Hole AKA school started. But if I can, I will hopefully update next week! Lets hope for da best, peeps :)

Me iz adorezz youu all my penguinzzz !<33 Muaaaaah =*

Staaaaay Awesome and Tuuuuuned! :)

~HG xx