Chapter~ 40 'Not a Celebrity Crush'

"Bags?"

"Here!" Jessica replies.

"Passports?"

"Got 'em!"

"Snacks?"

"Over there!" She points to our dining table.

I grab them along with my keys and bags.

"I'll be waiting for you in the car!" I close the door behind me, taking a deep breath.

I head to our car, stuffing the bags inside. Silently, I enter the car and start the engine, smiling lightly as I hear the engine roar to life.

A few minutes later, I find Jessica next to me. I gave her a look, earning a nod from her. She shoved in the CD and 'Midnight Memories' started. That's when we started singing like idiots, louder than ever. I really missed this.

"Are they going to be there?!" She yells over the music, referring to the boys and girls.

"That's what they said!" I yell back. She nods and continues to sing.

Ten minutes later, we arrive at the airport. The boys greet us before we check in and head to the waiting room.

"I wish we would've spent Christmas together." Louis pouts.

"I wish so, too. But we don't get everything we wish for." I sadly smile at him.

"I'm really going to miss you guys." Niall looks at both of us, slightly squeezing Jessica's hands.

I stare at them in awe.

Now aren't they a cute couple?

Yes, they're dating!

"Same here," I murmur sadly.

"When are you coming back, by the way?" Delilah asks me.

"In-" I got interrupted.

"Oh my God, can we please get your autograph?" Two girls squeal in excitement. I smile at the boys. Their eyes sparkled in excitement as well.

"Go on," I whisper to Harry. Well, I got a weird look in return.

"You go on," he tells me.

I look up finding the girls looking at me with hope filling their eyes.

"M-me?" I ask, confused.

"Y-yes! I mean, all of you!" One of the girls says.