Chapter~ 30 'The Bomb'

"We're taking five," Liam announced.

I knew this was going to be very tiresome. And I knew that we will have to do a lot of hard work. But what I didn't know was that we will have to sing and dance.

It was a nightmare.

I know, I know. I might be exaggerating. We're only doing simple dance moves. But that's very unusual for me. Dancing was never my thing. But I guess new things don't bite.

I hope that.

These days are getting even more busy and unorganized than before. It's a chaos. We come here to practice every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from five to seven in the evening. That is after school, of course. We go to school every day, and we always long for the weekend. However, even in the weekends, we never stop working. We have an hour shift in the afternoon, the time when Starbucks is usually crowded with people.

See? That's how busy our days have become. Instead of shopping thrice a week, we go once on a Sunday. Instead of taking two showers a day, we rush in having only one. I already feel like an old woman. It sucks, but we do it for the future before us and the dream we always seek for to come true.

I head over to the tiny cafeteria at the corner and get a cold bottle of water. I drink some and pour the rest on my head, rinsing my face afterwards. I close my eyes, enjoying the cold sensation. Then, I jump and scream at the sound of a loud growl a second later.

Jessica freaking Russo.

She laughs nonstop at my shocked face. I give her my famous death glare as a warning to run. She takes the two second chance and then runs like a cheetah to the dressing rooms.

I follow her, still very exhausted but seeking for sweet revenge. I'm laughing while I can hear her scream, scared from what I will do. She hides in a closet without closing its curtain, unaware that her hot pink tank top can be seen anywhere.

"I can see you, Jess." I chuckle, trying to catch my breath.

"Izzy, I'm so sorry. I swear I won't do it again. Just please don't hurt me. Please."

"Oh, no, I won't hurt you. But you know what to say in a position like this, don't you?" I smile evilly when she groans.

Sweet, Sweet Revenge.

"You are the best. The most amazing. The most caring. Not evil, no. You are never evil. God forbid. Will you free me now from the revenge you're seeking, your Highness?" she says sarcastically.

"That didn't sound good. Were you being sarcastic, dear Jessica?" I pretend to question.

"Oh, no. No, no, no. How can I? Of course not."

"Well, since I'm so generous-"

"Generous. Sure," she mumbles.

"Did you say something?" I pretend to ask again, although I know exactly what she said.

"What? No. No, I didn't." She forces a smile.

"I was saying that since I'm so generous, I will let you go this time." I smile.

"Thank you, your Highness." She laughs and I soon start laughing too.

Jessica's cellphone starts ringing, interrupting our loud laughter. She picks up.

"Hello? Umm, yeah? Is everything okay?" She furrows her eyebrows.

I have a bad feeling about this.

"What?!" she screams in horror.

That's probably the bomb.

Author's Note: Haiii! Here's the new update with a Cliffhanger... I'm so evil, I know. Hope you liked it!

I would like to dedicate this chapter to @rawdaroro ! Thank you for reading this! It really means so much to me. :)

I love you all! <3

~HG xx