↬ Telling the boys/ Telling your families

Jaebum:

You reached for your husband's hands under the table and he let out a small chuckle. You and the rest of GOT7 were at a restaurant, currently celebrating for the end of promotions. Jaebum had suggested bringing up the announcement during the dinner and let the boys know about your pregnancy. You were slightly nervous but knowing that the boys would be delighted for you and Jaebum made you relax a bit. The maknae line was by far the noisiest, making comments on the fanmeeting they had just hours earlier. ''That dragon plushy was so adorable! Too bad the managers didn't let us bring it out of the venue.'' Yugyeom pouted. ''Did you see the realistic portrait one fan drew of me?'' BamBam asked. ''I am going to have to frame it!''

The dinner went on peacefully until Jackson proposed for a toast. Mark went around and poured each member a glass of wine before stopping to you. You knew you couldn't take alcohol so you softly told Mark that you weren't going to drink tonight.''Are you not drinking Y/N?'' Jinyoung noticed and asked. You shook your head. Jaebum quickly decided on his own to announce it to the boys before they all got too drunk. 

''Well, we have something to tell you all.'' Jaebum began. The members looked at you two in curiosity. You immediately got the message. ''We're having a baby!'' You finished. There were claps around the table. ''Congratulations noona.'' Yugyeom exclaimed. ''Thank you.'' You smiled. The members all individually congratulate you and they continued with their toast. ''To the end of promotions! And Y/N's pregnancy!'' Jackson cheered. The sound of glass clinking against each other could be heard. 

Jaebum rested his head on your shoulder, squishing his cheeks on the side of your neck. ''Drunk Jaebummie.'' You cooed. ''I don't feel too good.'' He mumbled. ''You won't feel too good tomorrow either.'' You said. ''I don't want hangover jagi.'' He muttered. Before you could say something, a loud squeal interrupted you. ''How am I going to go home? I can't drive. This is all your fault hyung.'' BamBam said, his words were slurred and his face was a bright red. ''My fault? You said you could drink five shots in one go.'' Jackson protested. BamBam stuck out his tongue. ''Yah cut it out you two! You can just take a taxi Bam.'' Jinyoung glared at the younger ones. ''Good idea-'' BamBam said, attempting to smother a bewildered Jinyoung with kisses. ''Let's go home before I become the next kissing victim.'' Jaebum murmured. What a wild night.

Jinyoung:

You stood in front of the glass door, tugging your husband behind you. You two had been thinking of visiting your respective families to announce your pregnancy after your first ultrasound, and because Jinyoung's parents had gone abroad, you had offered to tell your family this weekend. You two were in front of the fried chicken place that your parents run and you could see your mom in an orange apron through the door. 

''Should we go in?'' Jinyoung asked calmly. Your parents and Jinyoung got on quite well together and he was surprisingly friendly with them too. You nodded and he pushed open the door. The tiny bells hanging on the top of the door made a sound, signaling your arrival. The customers inside seem unbothered but your mom rushed over to you. ''Y/N! You haven't visited in a long time.'' She said, enveloping you in a tight embrace. ''With work and stuff, I don't get to come often.'' You said. ''No worries, I am just glad you decided to stop by. Jinyoung, good to see you again!'' She said. Jinyoung laughed a little seeing your mom all excited. ''It's so nice to see you again too.'' He said, his eyes twinkling. 

''Oh Y/N, what brings you here?'' Your dad smiled fondly at you. ''We have something to tell you.'' You said, beaming brightly. Your mom raised her eyebrows. ''It's not something bad, is it?'' She asked worriedly. ''No, I promise you that I have been taking care of Y/N well.'' Jinyoung replied for you. ''You two are going to be grandparents! I am 3 months pregnant!'' You exclaimed. Your mom's eyes widened and she tried not to scream loudly. ''You mean I am going to be a grandma?'' She asked, waving her hands in the air. You nodded in confirmation. ''Congratulations you two.'' Your dad chuckled. ''What's that smell?'' You asked, sniffing the air. ''I just made a fresh batch of fried chicken, you want some?'' Your dad asked. ''Definitely!''