~Fourty-one~ (M)

(severely unedited)

(Previous chapter)

It was positive.

————————————————————————
(Author's P.O.V)

All Jungkook wanted to do was to surprise Jimin with their second chance, but he got something completely different from that.

Although, he doesn't mind this happening either.

Whenever Taehyung dropped him off, Jungkook immediately went over to the house and rang the doorbell as many times as he could. And when the door opened, he wanted to kiss and cuddle his man and later on tell him about the angel growing inside of him, but get this.

Jimin woke up with morning wood.

And when he opened the door to let Jungkook in, he let his own desires get the best of him.

With consent because that shit's hot.

Now Jungkook was lying down on the bed with only his shirt on. Jimin didn't bother taking off Jungkook's shirt because he was too impatient as he shuffled his own jeans down to where he could take out his very very hardened member.

Jimin didn't even bother to prep Jungkook because he was already pretty loose from last night. Jimin then slowly trailed wet kisses on Jungkook's neck, stopping at a certain spot to receive a small moan from Jungkook. The younger felt like he was on cloud nine from the gentle thrusts and he swore he could feel the veins on Jimin's dick grazing his walls deliciously.

"A-ah~ Jiminie~" Jungkook began to buck his hips, indicating the elder that he wanted more. Jimin groaned and held Jungkook's legs apart, going a bit faster as he toppled over to kiss Jungkook.

The younger responded almost immediately, moaning against Jimin's mouth as he felt Jimin hit his prostate with every thrust. Jimin parted Jungkook's mouth with his tongue and licked every corner inside the younger's warm cavern, Jungkook holding onto the elder's shoulders as he squeezed his eyes shut.

Jungkook broke the kiss with a whimper, his toes curling as he reached closer to his climax. Jimin noticed from the way Jungkook clenched around him, which made him go even faster and deeper as he left butterfly kisses all over Jungkook's body.

"J-Jimin~ I-I'm-" Jungkook couldn't finished his sentence as he felt himself releasing all over his and Jimin's chest. Jimin's thrusts started to become sloppy as he watched Jungkook unravel into a huge mess.

Jungkook looked dazed with his mouth parted open, a bit of drool tricking down the corner of his mouth, and a bit of cum on his neck as he panted heavily. Jimin found himself releasing quite hard from the sight.

They were both panting, Jimin holding himself up where he was hovering over Jungkook with a thin layer of sweat caking his face. Jungkook shook himself out of his daze and lifted his hand up to caress Jimin's cheek, finding himself getting lost into those beautiful eyes once again.

Jimin looked back at him with a smile and planted a kiss on his lips before he pulled out and placed his arms under Jungkook's knees and shoulders. Jungkook giggled at the action and he wrapped his arms around his lovers neck, snuggling against him as they made there way into the bathroom.