~Thirty-four~

:)

(Previous chapter)

Until Jimin sank down to the ground with tears rolling down his cheeks...

————————————————————————
(Author's P.O.V)

"It's cold..." Jungkook muttered.

He lifted himself up only for him to see darkness surrounding him. He looked down at his clothes and furrowed his eyebrows when all he was wearing was white.

A white robe that fit his body comfortably.

The sound of a door opening could be heard, so he turned his head around to the sound. Through the black abyss, a glowing entrance could be seen, and a woman with black, silky hair and a white robe could be seen standing there.

Jungkook's curiosity made him walk over to the woman, and once he got a closer look, he froze.

"E-eomma?"

The woman smiled and she reached her hands out, "my little bunny..."

Tears prickled his eyes and he didn't waste a second to run over to her and wrap his arms around her. Once he felt her warmth against his body, he let the tears fall.

"E-eomma...I-I missed you so much..." he whimpered. The woman smiled softly and raked her hands through Jungkook's brown locks, "shh...I'm here now..."

He sniffled softly and loosened his hold around her and stared into her black eyes, "w-where am I?"

She caressed his cheek gently, "were I've been for the last 6 years baby..."

His eyes widened and he looked around, the darkness slowly faded into light, everything seemed peaceful and quiet. Jungkook's mother noticed his panicked expression and cooed softly.

"Shh...I'll be honest, I'm upset that you decided to go that way..." she said with a sad smile plastered onto her face. Jungkook held his head down and a tear slowly rolled down his cheek, only for his mother to wipe it away gently. He shuddered and grabbed fistfuls of his rope.

"I-it hurt..." He looked up at his mother with teary eyes, his eyes shining in the light, "it hurt so much..."

She cooed and pulled him into a hug. He snuggled his cheeks into her shoulder and breathed in her lavender scented perfume. She pulled away after a few minutes and stared into her son's eyes.

"W-why does everyone leave me?" He whimpered, his voice breaking as his throat tightened.

Jungkook's mother only stared at his with sorrowful eyes and listened.

"I-I was going to have a baby...." He spoke, "but h-he's gone..."

His mother bit her lip at his words and slowly grabbed his hands. He lifted his head up when she started pulling him alongside her, walking towards a door that had tiny stickers of cartoons sticking on the wooden door.

He quirked his eyebrow as his mother turned around with a glint of hope in her eyes. She placed a hand onto the doorknob before twisting it and pushing the door open.