~Eleven~

(Previous chapter)

"He's pregnant..."

———————————————————————
(Author's P.O.V)

Jin stood there, tears streaming down his cheeks as he looked at the doctor.

"P-pregnant?" Jin squeaked out.

The doctor nodded as he looked at Jin with pitiful eyes as he let out a deep sigh.

"B-but h-he's so young. T-there's no way.... I don't believe it...." Jin whimpered slightly.

The doctor hesitated as he debated with himself of the next thing he should say, "a-and...sir..."

Jin sniffled softly as he wiped his tears, "y-yes?"

The doctor sighed once again before he spoke, "There were marks on his body while we were examining him..." The doctor stopped talking mid-sentence as Jin softly closed his eyes before he spoke again.

"He's been sexually assaulted...." The doctor finished.

Jin let out a soft sob once he heard those devastating words come out of the doctor's mouth. Jin felt a gentle hand on his shoulder as tears dripped down to his shirt. Jin breathed shakily as he opened his eyes to see the doctor's hand on his shoulder as he looked down at him with apologetic eyes.

"I'm very sorry sir, would you like to see him?" The doctor softly said.

Jin sniffled as he nodded his head with a soft smile, "p-please...." he breathed out.

The doctor smiled sadly at Jin before he motioned Jin to follow him as they walked towards the room Jungkook was placed in. The doctor stopped in front of a room that had 3 numbers labeled beside of it.

~346~

"This is his room" The doctor spoke as they stood in front of the wooden door. Jin stepped in front of the door and peeked out of the small window that showed the inside. Jin felt tears brim his eyes as he looked through the window.

The doctor noticed this as he gently rubbed Jin's shoulder with his hand.

"I'll check up on him in a little while, he'll be discharged tomorrow. Press the red button by his bed if anything happens." The doctor spoke softly as Jin continued to stare inside the room.
Jin nodded his head softly as he didn't remove his eyes from the younger boy, "Thank you..."

The doctor nodded his head before he walked down the hall to tend to other patients. Jin breathed in slowly before breathing out as he wiped his tears away. He hovered his hand over the doorknob as he hesitated to enter the room.

Jin sighed deeply before he grabbed the doorknob and pushed the door as he walked into the room.

"I-I don't need anything..." Jin heard Jungkook speak as he entered the room.

Jin stared at the small lump on the bed before he spoke, "it's me Jungkook..."

Jin noticed that the lump twitched slightly once he spoke before he heard Jungkook speak again, "Please go away..."

Jin sighed as tears brimmed his eyes once again before he slowly walked towards Jungkook's bed.

"P-please don't..." Jungkook spoke.

Jin ignored Jungkook's pleas as he sat down on the edge of the bed, gently putting his hand on top of him. Jungkook whimpered as he felt Jin's hand on him before he shifted himself further away from Jin's touch. Jin's heart broke from seeing Jungkook act this way as his tears finally flowed down his cheeks.