~Two~

(Previous chapter)

"Happy birthday, Eomma..." He whispered.

———————————————————————
(Author's P.O.V)

The bright illuminating sun was shining through Jungkook's light colored curtains, as the small boy was wrapped around baby blue blankets, sleeping peacefully. Jungkook slightly shifted in his sleep because the sunlight was shining on top of his closed eyelids. Jungkook let out a slight whine before slowly opening up his heavy eyes.

He tiredly turned around onto his stomach, facing away from the sunlight. Jungkook sat up and looked down at his alarm clock.

~8:47 am~

"Oh no!" Jungkook exclaimed, he was supposed to make dinner for Jimin at 7:00 since Jimin goes to work, which was far from where they were living. Jungkook quickly changed into a clean white t-shirt and a pair of grey sweatpants, while he was combing his hair and brushing his teeth. Normally, he would wash his face to try to sooth the dark circles under his big, doe eyes, but he had bigger problems than his face at the moment. Jungkook finished brushing his teeth and dashed down the stairs.

Jungkook was on the last set of stairs as he spotted Jimin. He was sitting on the couch with his arms, and leg crossed. His stare on Jungkook held anger and dissatisfaction.

Jungkook's cheeks flushed red from embarrassment as he bowed at a 90 degree angle. "M-master! Please forgive me, I overslept!" Jungkook's eyes widened as Jimin stood up from the couch and approached him slowly. Jungkook immediately panicked as he spat out, "I-it won't happen again! I-" Jungkook yelped when Jimin punched the wall right next to his face, making a hole appear on the wall.

Jimin chuckled and leaned down to Jungkook's ear, "You're lucky..." he whispered.

Jungkook shot a look of confusion towards Jimin, "w-what?"

Jimin shook his head and harshly grabbed Jungkook's chin, making Jungkook cry out in pain. "Since I was the only one to finish recording and editing all of the songs..."
Jimin tightened his grip on Jungkook's chin, digging his nails into it. "I have the wholeeee week off~"

Jungkook's eyes widened, "o-oh... c-congratulations." He mumbled.

"Thank you..." Jimin released his hold on Jungkook and started walking up the stairs. "I'm not that hungry, so I'm going to sleep" Jimin said while yawning. "Also..." He glared at Jungkook. "I have guests over, so this place better be clean." He said firmly.

Jungkook stared down at his bare feet, "y-yes master..."

"Good"

And with that Jimin swiftly turned around and went upstairs to his room, before slamming it shut. Jungkook was so relieved, Jimin normally doesn't let him off this easily. Jungkook took a and deep breath and let it out, he slowly rubbed his eyes from the lack of sleep he had.

After Taehyung was sent to the hospital, Jungkook was traumatized. He would get nightmares from seeing his best friend in that condition, which would cause him to jolt awake, hyperventilate, and sob to sleep. Ever since then, he stayed awake until the crack of dawn just so wouldn't relive the heart breaking event 6 months ago.

Jungkook stretched his arms out while yawning, and then he cracked his knuckles and  his neck.

"Let's get it..."