~Five~

(Previous chapter)

"HE KILLED MY MOTHER!" He screamed.

———————————————————————
(Author's P.O.V)

Namjoon just stood there in shock as he saw his best friend break down, capturing the attention of the two younger boys in the kitchen. Jimin had tears streaming down his cheeks as he sobbed out, "THAT MOTHER FUCKER!" He started punching the couch out of anger and pain. Namjoon finally snapped out of it once Jimin collapsed by the couch, hitting his head near the coffee table.

"Shit!" Namjoon yelled as he bent down to Jimin's place on the floor, gently placing his head in his lap. "Jimin? Hey, can you hear me?" Namjoon asked worriedly as he slightly patted Jimin's face, praying that it would wake him up. Jimin groaned slightly as he stirred awake.
Jimin slowly opened his eyes, he sat up and looked around, softly rubbing his head from where he hit it.

As Jimin was looking around, he realized all of the destruction that he assumed he did. Jimin's eyes travelled to Namjoon, who was still looking at him with a worried look.

"H-hey... I think you should go to bed" Namjoon spoke cautiously as he helped Jimin off of the ground. Jimin looked up at Namjoon and then to the kitchen, where Jungkook and Taehyung were standing. Taehyung was looking at him with no sympathy in his eyes, as he glared him down with eyes that only held hate....

But Jungkook?

The exact opposite....

Jungkook was looking at Jimin with glossy and worried eyes. Jimin stared right back at Jungkook, but with anger....

"Why can't you be like everyone else?" He thought.

"Why don't you leave me, like everyone else?"

"Why do you not hate me, like everyone else?

"Why....?"

"WHY?!?"

Jimin glared at Jungkook while he was walking past him to get to his room. Jungkook didn't flinch at all... he just kept looking at him, and it aggravated Jimin. Jimin growled softly and walked up to his room.

Once Jimin reached his room, he slammed the door shut and collapsed onto his bed. He quickly smothered himself inside his covers and tightly closed his eyes, trying to get rid of the voices that revealed his childhood...

(Flashback)
(Trigger warning)

"You piece of shit!" The man yelled as he repeatedly slapped and punched the weak women on the ground.
Jimin had just got home from his dance lessons as he heard the sobs and screams that he knew all too well was his mother.
Jimin quickly ran to where the sobs were coming from and stopped dead in his tracks when he saw his father, wrapping his hands around his frail mothers neck.

"S-stop!" Jimin cried out when he sprinted towards his father. Jimin pushed his father with all of his might, even though he was only 11 years old, he managed to get his father's hands off of his mother's neck.

"M-mama?" Jimin whimpered as his mother laid motionless on the ground, a very visible bruise around her neck....

"M-mommy?" Jimin had tears streaming down his cheeks as he gently shook her shoulder. "W-wake up..." Jimin choked out.
"M-mama!" Jimin yelled, "no! Please, d-don't l-leave me!" Jimin sobbed out. Jimin hugged her head as he violently shook from the sobs that came out of his mouth.